▹ cue: unwanted disturbance

જ⁀➴ ♡

I WAS at the library. There was no noise except for the occasional whispers between students. The stillness and quietness of this place was something I very much liked. Until it was all disturbed.

A brown-haired boy slid into the chair next to me, putting his elbow on the table and his check on his hand. He gazed at me.

I turned to look at him.

Lee Felix.

The most popular boy in my school. Guys were dying to be him and girls were dying to be with him. I observed his features as he observed mine. His freckles looked like small glowing stars sprinkled across his tan skin.

"Aria right? Whatcha studying?" He asked, a small smile forming onto his lips.

"None of your business," I sharply replied. I continued to type away on my computer to which he leaned in, possibly trying to see what I was doing.

"Do you have no class? Stop staring at my computer," I slightly closed my computer and glared at him.

"Oh I'm sorry," He pouted as a reply. I turned my head away from him and continued to focus on my notes.

"So what's your favourite color? Mine's black!" He started. I didn't reply. Right now, the only thing that had my attention was my notes.

"Your not gonna reply? Guess I have to try harder"

"Y'a know, I heard the cafeteria is selling pizza tomorrow. Pizza really is the key to my heart," He winked at me. Gosh, ugh.

"Also have you heard some of Twice's latest music because they rocked their new song! I won't spoil it for you so that you can go home and enjoy it,"

He talked. And talked. And guess what he did even more of? Talking.

Does he really have nothing better to do than to waste his time talking to me?

Whatever, I didn't mind him. As he continued to talk, I continued to study.

And after a while, he left, saying he had to go meet up with his friends.

I sighed a sigh of relief. Finally, he was gone and I could have this place peaceful and quiet— just the way I liked.

 Finally, he was gone and I could have this place peaceful and quiet— just the way I liked