▹ cue: so let me in?

જ⁀➴ ♡

"WELL I guess this is goodbye," He shyly waved at me. I nodded, hesitantly waving back. I unlocked my door and he still stood there. As I unlocked the door, Willow came running out and jumped onto Felix.

"Willow. Off," I commanded. This is such bad behaviour— well according to dog training expert Victoria Stilwell and her show it is.

( cosmo's pov: i love victoria sm pls watch her show 'it's me or the dog' before you get a dog— trust )

Willow didn't budge. Again with the bad behaviour. Usually she's such a good girl.. She listens to everything I say.

Felix crouched down to her level and began scratching her neck and ears as she excitedly licked him. What is with this bitch now.

"Willow." I called her name. When Felix tried to leave her she grabbed onto his leg and gave him her puppy eyes. I gasped.

"Willow. No. Let him go." I glared at her and bit my lips.

"Um, I'm so sorry, she usually doesn't do this." I apologised. I felt quiet bad. I usually don't feel this way. It's getting late and he should probably get home before anything bad happens and Willow was keeping him from doing it. As the three of us just stood there in front of my door with me glaring at Willow, Willow holding onto Felix and Felix awkwardly laughing at the both of us.

"Hey, can I ask you for a favour," He started all of a sudden. I nodded, signalling for him to go on. He brushed his hand against his neck awkwardly before continuing.

"I kinda don't have a place to stay right now. My parents are in Australia and I used to have an apartment until I got evicted. So- could I, um, stay here?" His free foot, the one which Willow wasn't hanging onto, kicked some small pebbles on the pavement. I took a breath in.

Should I let him stay or? I don't want to let him stay. But I want to let him stay. Ugh, this was so confusing. This never happened. Not once in my petty life did I ever invite someone for a sleepover or to stay in my house. And never did I ever feel bad about it. But this little brunette was making me want to let him in. After careful deliberation, I nodded, signalling for him to get inside.

He thanked my profusely and I asked him if he wanted to shower and if he was hungry. He said no so I gave him the guest room of my house. I played with Willow a bit more and did some studying before going to sleep.

Only, I couldn't.

That boy. He makes me do all sorts of crazy things. And I don't even like him. Why did I let him in? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with the strange feeling in my heart?

Nothing made any sense.

And I wasn't getting any sleep because my mind and thoughts were lingering on this one brunette boy.

So, I got up to get some midnight snacks and watch some TV.

When I was watching a chinese drama, I heard some noise. Startled, I quickly turned my head around and my eyes darted to see who the owner of the noise was. I saw no one, so despite some bad gut feeling, I left it be.

I finished all the chips in my bowl and finished all the water in my water bottle so, I got up to refill. I walked toward the kitchen and switched on the lights to see little brunette boy eating instant ramen in the darkness. I stared at him and he stared back. His hands were holding chopsticks that carried the noodles and he was about to put it in his mouth I assume, before I 'caught' him. He paused in mid air, his eyes darting from his food to my eyes.

"Continue eating," I told him and got what I came for.

"Hey wait! It's kinda lonely eating alone so can I eat with you?" I gestured for him to sit beside me on the sofa as we watched chinese drama and ate together.