▹ cue: puppy love pt 2

જ⁀➴ ♡

I SAT down next to him as I watched his and Willow's interaction jealously.

"So what's her name?" He asked, breaking the silence. Does he have to know. Willow barked at me— seeming as if she could read my mind.

Sighing, I replied coldly, "Willow,"

"That's a beautiful name. Is there any reason why you chose that?" He asked, his hands reaching out to Willow's neck to scratch it.

"No." I answered sharply.

"Oh, alright," The three of us sat there. I scrolled through my social media mindlessly as Felix and Willow enjoyed their time together, playing catch and all sorts of games.

"Well, I'm sorry but I have to go now, I promised my mom I'll be back shortly but I took longer than I expected,"

"No need to apologise," In my mind, I formed a smug smile, cheering internally.

"Willow, say bye," I pretended to act nice now that he was leaving.

"Bye Willow!" He waved and ran off.

"Now if you ever disobey me again then I'm not gonna give you any of your face masks and massages any more," I warned her. She seemed as if she understood me, her head looking down to the floor in obedience.

Good. Now it was time to go home and study.

>>

Once Willow and I reached home, I made some instant ramen for myself. I pulled out some popsicles I had made for Willow the night before from the fridge and gave one of them to her. She enjoyed her little cold treat as I enjoyed my hot one.

After our meals, Willow had fallen asleep on my bed and I was on my desk, studying diligently. My exams were coming soon and I had to do well. I just had to. If I didn't— they would surely kill me.

I used the Leitner system to study for Biology and History before taking a break. Then I went back to studying. And the whole day went by like that; studying, then taking a break, studying again, taking a break, playing with Willow, looking after my fish, studying.

cosmo's pov:
short chapter; yes i know but
i'll try to make longer one's in
the future 🙏 🙏

cosmo's pov: short chapter; yes i know but i'll try to make longer one's inthe future 🙏 🙏