▹ cue: sent

જ⁀➴ ♡

IT WAS yet another ordinary day— at-least I had hoped it would turn out to be. With Mr. Sunshine coming around a lot, my days seems to hardly ever be normal and ordinary.

"Are you coming Ari?" That voice disturbed my from my thoughts. I quickly nodded, taking out my wallet and phone and following behind my friends.

"Wah Jaemin, the class test was so hard! I don't think I'm going to do well," Renjun, one of my friends, pulled his hair in frustration and groaned.

"It wasn't bad. If you had studied," I knew he didn't study. He texted us about it, that he decided to wing it.

"Right," Jaemin nodded in agreement. As we continued to eat with Jaemin and Renjun discussing about things, a familiar figure came around our table.

"I missed you bae," Jeno kissed Jaemin on the check, earning a blush from the latter.

"I missed you too," Jaemin kissed Jeno back.

"Eww get a room oh my god," Renjun looked to the other side in disgust. I let out a small chuckle.

"Guys! I'm gonna go sit with Jeno okay?" I nodded. Jaemin walked off, his hands interlocked with that of Jeno's.

"Ditched for the boyfriend huh?" Renjun commented on the scene and munched on his sandwich. I nodded with a small smile playing onto my lips.

"Well wanna hear about the latest tea?" Of course I nodded. I don't talk much or talk to many so the only way I got tea was from Renjun. He was fairly popular and had quite a few friends— him and Jaemin always gossiped with me.

"So I heard Aliah is trying to get with Felix. And George got Jamie pregnant! Oh and- Kian is kicked out of the soccer team because apparently he beat up Jason. And before I forget, the reason why our Biology paper is being reset is because Yves and Hannah somehow got a hold of the questions," He said that all in one breathe.

"Damn that's a lot," I replied, my voice coming out muffled. Renjun hummed. Our schoolmates weren't angels. For the most part, they were devils in disguise who gave the poor teachers and their poor parents a really hard time.

"Done?" He asked, tossing his sandwich wrapper into the nearest bin. I nodded, did the same as him and we walked off to class.

>>

School was soon over. Finally.

I quickly stuffed my things in, zipped up my bag and ran out the classroom door. I unlocked my phone and connected my airpods. While I was listening to music someone decided to airdrop some shit to me. Without thinking for even a moment, I clicked 'accept'. My eyes quickly widened and I looked around.

"What the fuck? Why would anyone- why would he- ugh," I muttered under my breath

"What the fuck? Why would anyone- why would he- ugh," I muttered under my breath. I quickly walked away and out of the school gates and unbeknownst to me, my ears were changing their color.

[ _______ ] pov :

"Why would you do that!" I snatched my phone from him.

"Geez just wanted to see her reaction. Chill," He brushed it off. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. I looked at her but she didn't show any visible reaction. I sighed.

"Don't do ever do that again," I warned him strictly.