▹ cue: addition

જ⁀➴ ♡

"GOOD MORNING class. Today I have a very special announcement for all of you. Firstly, you will be having a new student join your class. Secondly, your exam will be in the form of a presentation and you'll have to do it in pairs. Good news for you though because I'll be letting you all choose your own pairs."

"Now I shall introduce the new student. Everyone say hello to Louise,"

"Hello everyone, I'm Louise, nice to meet you. I hope to be friends with all of you,"

"Louise you can sit next to Aria over there. Aria raise your hand. Aria, Aria?"

"Uh- yes? I-I'm here!" I raised my hands and straightened my back quickly. I had fallen asleep this whole time my classmate in front of me had woken me up.

"Aria, no sleeping in class. Go wash your face if you need to. And Louise you can go sit next to her," She was a black haired girl. She approached me and sat beside me, giving me a large smile. I nodded in response.

She had long flowy hair tied up into a ponytail. Dark circles under her eye that seemed to be covered with concealer. Large doe eyes with long black eyelashes seeming to be coated with eyeliner. Her plump but small lips were covered in lip gloss that glistened in the sunlight. Her foundation covered most of her freckles.

That was how she was like.

"I'm Louise!" I know.

"I'm Aria," I answered, my voice and tone remaining stoic with no expression on my face.

"Nice to meet you Aria, hope we can get to be really close friends!" She whispered as she unzipped her bag and started taking out her things and placed them on the desk.

>>

"Alright, now you can go ahead and choose your partners and start discussing on the project!"

And with that, off was everyone, to talk with their cliques. The annoying noise of chairs being dragged across the tiled floor tormented my ears. I sighed a sigh of frustration and clenched my teeth in annoyance.

"Can I be your partner?" She asked, her doe eyes batting at me. Her chocolate brown eyes seemed to have little stars in them dancing around as she looked at me.

Did I have any other person to work with other than her? No.

I nodded in response.

"Yay! So what should we do?" She asked, taking out a notebook and a pen from her pencil case. My eyes darted off as my brain started searching for possible ideas. And my eyes— just so conveniently happened to stop and hold contact with him. Felix looked at me and smiled. Ugh. That stupid smile. I quickly turned my eyes back to Louise. Unbeknownst to me, my ears were changing their color.

"So?" She asked.

"Well um we could work on the characterisation of Abigail and Parris" I drank some water and changed my thoughts from that smiling idiot to something else.

(A/N: characters are taken from 'The Crucible' by Arthur Miller; aka my literature text :))

"That's a great idea!" So we began. We started by annotating the text and writing down some key points and evidence.

Before we could finish writing and before Louise could finish talking on and on about everything under the sun, the bell rang. Recess— a voice in my mind spoke.

"Can I come with you?" Her eyes batted again and I noticed her long eyelashes. I nodded. It's not like I had anyone else to eat with. What did I look like? Some social bitterly?

I grabbed my wallet, phone and a book I had been reading lately. Louise followed after, her short legs trying to catch up with me. I slowed down to match her pace since she seemed like she was struggling.

"Thank you hehe," She smiled a cheeky smile at me. I just nodded.

>>

When we got to the canteen, I noticed Renjun and Jaemin and Jeno on a table, sitting together. Jaemin and Jeno had their hands interlocked and were talking to each other. I could see that love for each other they had in their eyes, it shined so brightly. Renjun quietly ate his food giving occasional side eyes to the couple.

Louise and I got our food before we joined the trio.

"Who are you," Renjun sharply asked. I gave him a glare.

"Sorry," Louise smiled and brushed it off.

"I'm Louise!"

"I'm Jaemin! This is Jeno," Jaemin was the first one to reply with his bright and kind voice.

"Renjun," Renjun poked at his food and it was obvious he was tired and bored.

"So what are your hobbies?" Louise started, seeming as if she wanted to make the atmosphere less awkward.

"Painting," This time, Renjun was the first one to answer. And this time, he had a small smile on his face.

"Well I usually take pictures!" Jaemin replied.

"I love sports..." Jeno responds to the question, his voice coming out soft and muffled.

"Those are all really cool! Personally I like to play sports too!" Louise shot a smile toward Jeno who awkwardly returned the smile.

"What about you Aria?" Her head whips toward me. What do I say? What hobbies do I have? Do I even have hobbies? My thoughts raced around, my mind tracing back to the memories of everything I did that could be considered as a hobby.

"Studying," I quickly blurted. I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to hesitate for a long time before answering.

"That's cool!" She replied. Louise kept talking, mostly with Jaemin. The two quickly got along with Renjun, Jeno and I occasionally answering to her. She bombarded me with questions— wouldn't leave me alone. Gosh socialising is hard.

Well after 30 minutes of talking, I think I can say Louise perfectly fitted herself right into our friend group.

cosmo's pov:
idk what i was even thinking when
i wrote this chapter so don't judge pls
🙏 🙏 stay tuned for the next chapter
coming tmr !! stay safe and happy lovelies <33

cosmo's pov:idk what i was even thinking wheni wrote this chapter so don't judge pls 🙏 🙏  stay tuned for the next chapter coming tmr !! stay safe and happy lovelies <33