🌑 Cloudberry 🌑

WingsTogether Academy.
Quartz Winglet Dorms.
Morning,

Sunlight skimmed my eyes as I awoke. The feeling of warmth swept across my scales, giving a comforting feel. Rolling onto my back, spreading my wings and legs as I became fully awake. My violet eyes opening wide as I looked around.
Everyone's asleep... I thought, bummed out. Enchanting was fully inside her blanket, only her head and tail stuck out, sleeping heavily. The sunlight reflecting off her head and tail, making her rain/ice scales glow. On the other side of the dorm, a mud wing slept. She was curled into a ball, her dark brown scales seeming soft in the dim light.
I stayed in my bed, looking at my surroundings. Not much was going on in our dorm, especially the others. Frostbite's dorm was all over the place. Felt sorry for who he was stuck with.
Flameburst had it good however. Calm and laid back.

Yawning, I stood up. Taking one final stretch before exiting the dorm. It'd be boring to wait for Enchanting to wake up. Considering how much of a deep sleeper she is.
Cold air brushed along my scales as I entered the halls. The bed sure was warmer.
I headed off to the library. One of the only places we're allowed to go so early. The other two being outside ( Too cold... ) or the lunch hall. But thats too empty, plus no food! Whats the point!

Taking a quick corner, I bumped into someone. The sudden wave of cold shivered down my spine. In that instant I knew the tribe I walked into. Ice wing.
"Ow! Oh, my apologies! I wasn't looking..."
A soft spoke voice said, giving me a talon. Rubbing my head, I accepted the talon, getting up.
"No...Its fine...I wasn't looking either- Wait...I know you!"
A white ice wing stood before me. Taller and much fitter than I. He had hints and shades of purple speckled along his back, with bright hazel-yellow eyes.
"Alabaster was it?"
I questioned. I was actually trying to guess his name. I remember seeing him in my class. Probably the most laid back out of anyone else in our Winglet.
He's a Prince funnily enough. But I see it. Definitely Prince like, but less uptight and arrogant.
"Oh! Oh yeah...We're in the same Winglet...So you must be Cloud...Cloudberry? I think..."
He seemed worried at getting it wrong, like I'd yell at him. I mean, I would if I knew him better, but can't make such a bad first impression.
"Yep! Cloudberry...May I ask. Where you headed at this hour?"
My frills rested against my neck, looking up at him in genuine curiosity.
"Outside...Nice and cold in the morning. It'll be refreshing for my scales...Care to join me? Or you headed elsewhere??"
To be totally honest. He sounded like a really nice and fun guy to hangout with. But then again, early morning readings in a cool library sounded much more fitting of mine. I thought for a long moment. A part of me wanted to join him, since I hated being quiet for such a long period of time, while the other didn't want anything to do with him.
"Another time! I'm heading to the library...Nice to read in a cool environment..."
I blurted, giving a small smile.
"Understandable...Enjoy your read..."
He bowed slightly before walking past me. Weirded out by the sudden bow, I nodded, continuing my walk to the library.
Strange guy...I thought, pausing at the entrance of the library.

Walking in, I went straight for the art section. These scrolls held fantastic arts, and methods on drawing. Loved reading them over and over. Improved my creativity and arts!
Dragging my talons along the shelves, I picked up a certain scroll. Titled, The Ways Of Nature. Poetic? Yes. Cool, amazing, SUPER awesome arts! Yes!!!
Holding it to my chest, making my way to a cool corner to read it. At this point, I wondered if anyone else was awake. Besides Ala, not exactly my friend. Looking for someone I could yell at and laugh with. Like Enchanting or Frostbite. Especially Enchanting... Thinking of her caused my talons to form into a pinkish colour. Sudden realisation, I began stamping my talons against the stone. Which didn't help stop the pink, mainly made my talons hurt afterwards. Grunting at my annoyance, I sat down, opening up the scroll.
My pink talons really started to bother me. Luckily, it slowly turned back to my normal scale colour.
Shaking my head, I began reading the scroll in the cold, quiet library. This is nice... I thought to myself with a smile.