🌑 Lifetaker v Silencer 🌑

Cassytha POV,
Scorpion Den,

As I tread my dry talons along the boiling sands. Whispers flickered all about me.
Who is that?
Her scales are so dim?
Thats no sand wing, her barb is missing.
Mum! Mum! She has frills like me!!
Hissing under my breath, I pulled the cloak across my face. Making my face practically invisible to all eyes.
Taking my scale colour to thought, many thought of me as...Odd...But I didn't care. That rain kingdom didn't need me...Dull they said! Where are those beautiful colours they said!
Blah blah! Stupid rain wings...They don't deserve me...

Baring my teeth at the thought. I ran into another.
"Agh! Watch it!"
Tumbling back, I hissed, my frills turning red. Along with specs of red trailing under my eyes.
The figure before me didn't budge when I ran into them. Instead, their blue eyes stared deeply at me.
". . ."
Nothing came from them. They too wore a cloak, one with a significant symbol connecting it around their chest. I've seen it before, my eyes narrowing at it. Thats the royal night wing sigil.
Widened eyes, I yelled back at the dragon.
"Hello! Watch...It!"
Baring my teeth at the dragon. They stared again, but then walked towards me. Backing up in sudden shock, the light shined onto their scales. Why am I so afraid!? I'm an assassin aren't I!?
"Your unfamiliar..."
She spoke. Bland, no emotion. It was...Frightening. What a soulless dragon.
"Unfamiliar!? Do you know who I am!"
I barked back, getting up in her face. She didn't flinch, nor did her eyes. They just stared at me with no emotion. Creepy night wing aren't you...
No response came from her...
"Silencer! Ring a bell?! No? Then I might as well assassinate you-"
Before I could finish, I had a dagger at my throat. I froze, my scales shook at her sudden speed. Not even a blink and her figure stood right behind me.
"Silencer?..."
I heard her gasp. Her voice was...Strange...Weirdly soft none the less, but still had no spec of emotion.
"Y-yeah..."
My eyes were kept on the dagger. Now it was skimming my very scales.
"Huh..."
She replied, the dagger sliding away from my scales. Still shaken by her, she stopped in front of me. Giving me a small nod, she carried on her way. Turning my gaze to her, I yelled.
"Who are you!"
Rather more of a hissing tone. Her ears perked, and stopped in her tracks. She turned to me, putting her cloak over her head.
"LifeTaker...It's an honour to be workin' with you...Silencer..."
Her tone was a whisper, allowing me and me only to hear. The name...It set fear shocking through my entire body.
Its her...The LifeTaker...I was speaking to LifeTaker!
Eyes of shock followed Life's trail. All of Pyrrhia feared her. I was told to never engage with her, and here I was. Talking to...Her...

For that rain wing ^^
Lexi_exe130