🧀||🅃🅁🄰🅅🄴🄻🄻🄴🅁||🧀

Vinca's POV,
Location - In between Pyrrhia and Pantala.
Time - 10am

A beige scaled sand wing flew in the skies. Flying right above the seas. A look of determination and confidence printed atop her face.
Slowly after the bold sand wing, flew a dark-tined, hazelnut coloured sand wing, with granola coloured splotches scattered across her scales.

"How long moreee Vinca! My wings are falling of!" August piped up, doing a somersault ahead of Vinca, moaning and dragging her tail after her. But Vinca didn't take much notice to her, instead she just chuckled under her breath, watching her sister being her usual complaining self.

"Not far now...We can always take a break on one of these islands Auggie..." Vinca replied, swiftly flying to August's side, giving her a small mocking nudge as she eyed her. August bit her tongue, her tangerine eyes shining in the sunlight as she thought.

"I mean...Only if you're really going to give up so easily...Which is suuuuch a shocker from my teenage sister!...But hey, no pressure.." Vinca chuckled, making her jokey and sarcastic self very well known in her tone.
"Hey! I can do it!" August snapped back, pushing Vinca away with her wings. Causing Vinca to burst into laughter. Shortly after, August had a small smile sprout along her face as she turned her gaze away from her older sister.

"Awww...Look at that. Someone is smilingggg~"
"Vincaaaa!" August whined, soon laughing to herself. Not long after, Vinca tagged along. Her amber eyes watching her sister with such hope and happiness. At least I still have you... She thought, a hint of sadness pitching within her gaze.

Her stare lasted far too long, not taking notice of her surroundings. "V-Vinca...I think we're here..." August smiled, her barbed tail wagging as she looked at her. Shaking her head, Vinca looked ahead, spotting a large island come into formation.
Clutching at the bag in her talons, Vinca glanced back at August -Who returned the gaze- with a smile of courage.

"Come on Auggie! Lets explore this place, and meet more of their residents!! WOOOOOO!" Softly, Vinca ran her talon along August's head, messing up her sail as she flew ahead yelling. "Hahahah- H-Hey! I said don't call me Auggie- ughhh, VINCAAAAA!" She groaned, dragging her body after her eager sister.
The two sand wings flew off. Towards a grand island. Pantala.

440 words.
Not how much I normally write. But I also don't want to make everyone read 1000+ words 😭
This is just about Vinca and August travelling to Pantala again. Yes, they've been there before. They're decently well know ^^

I wanna try and get these oneshot things back. If anyone has any ocs of theirs they wish for me to write about, or characters of mine you wish to hear about ^^
Or anymore ideas or suggestions??
Just to practice my writing and get better.
Plus for fun 🙂