🌕 Apollo + Heliamphora 🌕

Heliamphora's POV,

The forest was quiet. More quiet than usual. You'd often be hearing dragons shrieking from all the dangerous plants. Or falling from large heights. Possibly branches snapping or just being knocked from the skies.
Heliamphora watched from above, sitting upon a branch. Her tail slowly wrapping around it. She was on guard duty. Taking her sister's place. I regret taking her spot...Ahhhh! But if I didn't mum would be all like 'UHHHH. Why didn't you take her placeeeee! And gain us more respect in the kingdoommmmm!'
She growled to herself. Her mothers attitude annoyed her a lot. Always looking for respect from the Queen and the others, and mainly using her own dragonets to get that.
Heliamphora scrunched up her snout, a bored expression crawling across her face.

Then, rustling from bushes came from below her. Her ears perked the instant, her red eyes dashing under her, watching the bushes shake.
Narrowing her eyes, she flared her wings, getting ready to dive down. Her claws bared sharply against the branch, steadying her stance.
From within the bushes out came a brightly blue coloured silk wing. Parts of them had yellow, their back and upper head being dark blue, while their underbelly was a lighter shade of blue.
Wow...What a pretty silk wing...
Heliamphora thought to herself, nodding at their figure.
The silk wing looked left to right, peaking out their head. She then noticed they had white glasses.
"Clear..."
They whispered, their voice sounding calming. They stepped out from the bushes. From their tone, Heliamphora knew he was a male.
Once they stepped out, Heliamphora jumped from above, baring her talons at the silk wing.
His ears flicked, slowly his head turned to Heliamphora. A frightened expression flickered along his face. However, they didn't run, but instead froze in fear. Idiot...

Heliamphora pinned the silk wing to the ground. Keeping one of her talons on their head, pushing them against the grass.
He shrieked, baring his teeth at her. His blue eyes staring deeply into hers.
"What are you doing in the Poison Jungle!?"
Heliamphora deepened her voice, masking it incase this silk wing had good memory.
His eyes widened with shock.
"Poison...Jungle y-you say?"
He questioned, talking through her intense grip. Heliamphora scrunched up her snout.
"Yes!...This is the Poison Jungle. Now... Why are you here silk wing!"
She yelled, flicking her tail left and right dangerously.
"First of all...May you please not keep me so harshly pinned against the ground..."
She narrowed her eyes. Does he really think I'll just let go.
"No."
She said blatantly. Giving him a blank stare. Her deepened masked voice slowly disappeared, she was unaware.
"If you do...I'll tell you why I'm here...I-I promise I wont r-runaway!"
He weakly pulled a smile at Heliamphora. It made her feel funny all of a sudden. His sudden remark loosened her grip, allowing him to sit up. What!? Why'd my grip loosen! AGH! Mother and the Queen will be so mad!

"Ah...Thank you dearly...I owe you one...Anywho, onto why I'm her- OH! Where are my manners! I'm-"
"Dude! I don't give a damn about manners. Why in moons name are you here!"
She snapped, pointing a talon at him. But he ignored her, pausing to hear her reply, but then carried on.
"I'm Apollo. You?"
He lent her a talon. She smacked it away with her tail, hissing.
"Barberry..."
She lied. Not about to tell this dingbat my name! See mother! I can be smart!
"Barberry...I don't believe you..."
He smirked, leaning closer to her slightly. She pulled her neck back, widening her eyes.
"FINE! Heliamphora..."
She huffed, scrunching her snout. Apollo chuckled, which made her want to claw out his tongue. But one part of her denied that instantly.
"Thats a pretty name..."
He smiled softly. His blue eyes looking at her. She felt her blood boil all of a sudden. WHAT IS THIS! Some form of silk wing magic! AGH! WEIRDO!
"By the trees. Why are you here!"
Heliamphora yelled, standing up. Baring her teeth suddenly. Apollo jumped back, adjusting his glasses before responding.
"On a mission sent by a rebellious group I've joined...Here to pick someone up."
He stood up too. His soft smile disappeared. More serious now. Weirdly, she began missing that smile of his.
"Rebellious group?"
Heliamphora questioned. Genuine curiosity fluttered over her.
"A group rebelling against the hive wings. The amount of power their Queen desires made many leave, trying to put a stop to her."
He smiled again, nodding. Heliamphora began nodding along.
"How'd you end up in the rebellious group? Also, who are you after!?"
She asked, the last question a bit more snappy.
"Oh...Uhh...The hive wings hunted down my father. I had no one so I fled Jewel Hive. Ran into that group. Joined them. Now I'm here..."
His expression turned more and more depressed, yet a hint of guilt sparked within him. His antennae lowering to his forehead. She felt sorry for him. Poor guy...Lost his father to those ridiculous hive wings! Jeez...Can't believe I'm pit-tying a silk wing.
"But! I'm here looking for a leaf wing named Arrowhead. You know him?"
Her ears perked at his name. Arrowhead! Did he say Arrow!
"Of course I know him! He's my cousin. We all thought he died. Wait...H-he's...He's not dead?!"
Heliamphora stepped closer to Apollo, actually wondering if Arrow was okay. Apollo didn't arch his neck back, instead, he smiled hopefully.
"Nope! Honeysplash just needs me to find him for something."
She nodded.
"Sorry...I can't help with that. Didn't even know he lived till now..."
She heard Apollo chuckle.
"You were yelling at me a second ago. Where'd that Heliamphora go?"
"I'm feeling remorseful. Don't ruin it..."
He chuckled again. Then so did Heliamphora slightly. Just to herself.

He then lent out his talon.
"Join me! You can help the rebellious group! You can be with your cousin!...Andddd...It'd be nice seeing you there..."
He said the last part looking away from her shyly. A small smile spread across his face. She was about to take his talon till she thought of her family and kingdom. Pulling her talon away.
"N-no...Sorry I can't...I have my own duties..."
She didn't hear anything from him. She closed her eyes, pulling her talon back.
"Understandable...Well...Take care Heliamphora! I'll find him then be out! I hope we can meet again..."
A meaningful smile spread along his snout. Made her feel comfortable. She smiled back.
"You too Apollo...I wish you much luck..."
She responded, not making eye contact with him. She heard his wings flap away. Looking back ahead, she spotted his blue figure disappear into the trees.
I also hope we can meet again...Apollo...