|-| 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙾𝚏 🄵🅁🄾🅂🅃 |-|

Blackbird's POV,
Location - Sandwing Palace
Time - 10am??

Blackbird narrowed her gaze, perched upon a fence attached to the very Sandwing Palace. Her position, low and balanced, watching with determined eyes at her surrounding area.
Not far from her was a huge market, full of many dragons. Not too surprised. Queen Thorn doesn't mind visitors -Of course each being watched- Its quite nice.. Blackbird nodded, her tail shifting left and right, like a cat eyeing their prey.

Night wings roamed together, followed by mud wings in their usual sib groups and so many other tribes. All...But one. Ice wings... Now, Blackbird didn't have much against them, but she did hear opinions. Opinions especially from a very special dragon to her-

"Blackbird!? You there??" A hushed tone questioned, soon the sound of soft talons came towards where Blackbird sat. However, the hybrid took her time to look back.
"Oh there you are...What...What are you doing??" Finally, Blackbird snapped her gaze to the approaching dragon. Who was a sand wing with soft brown scales and a beige underbelly. Followed by their noticeable blue markings across their face.

"Heyyy Permafrost...What brings you here.." Blackbird smiled, leaning closer to the sand wing. Permafrost frowned slightly, staring at her cobalt-blue eyes. "This is my home...No surprise I'm here...And you Birdy? Why are you here?" Permafrost smirked, leaning against the fence as she locked eyes with Blackbird. Who chuckled to herself.

"Nothing much...Went for a small fly and ended up here...Maybe I was planning to give you a visit.." Blackbird jumped off the fence, soon pacing around the balcony they stood upon. As she finished speaking, she locked eyes again with Perma, ending with a soft smile. The sand wing returned the smile. "Well thats great. Care to take a walk through the palace halls with me?" Permafrost tipped her head to Blackbird, her deep brown eyes eyeing her. Those eyes... She thought. Nearly taken into a trance before standing her ground. A quick nod motioned form her.

Permafrost led the way, Blackbird walking beside her. "You know...I'm quite glad that ice wing never blinded you." Blackbird brought up, keeping her gaze set on Permafrost. "Wow...What a fun way to start a conversation-" "You have beautiful eyes, it would've been torture to not be seeing them.." Blackbird smirked, quickly taking her gaze ahead. Leaving Permafrost stunned in her own words.

"Thats weirdly sweet...Thanks Birdy." She chuckled, bumping into her shoulder affectionately. Blackbird lost her balance for a moment, before regaining it and instantly narrowing her gaze upon Permafrost. Who began laughing like a hyena, running on ahead. "Oh you did not!" Blackbird ran after the dragon.

The two ran through the halls. Their laughs echoing about the walls.

OwlOnTop Yooo, I hope this is good ^^
I tried to write the characters the best I could :]