Stiles stilinski

Your POV
"Stiles, stop! I'm serious!" I said. I've always been ticklish, and telling Stiles was probably the biggest mistake I have ever made. "But you're so cute when you're laughing!" Stiles said, which really warmed my heart.
Stiles and I have been dating for almost two years and I can't, to this day, figure out why he chose me. I mean, me? Why me?
"But Stiles, it's... *laughing* ...omg, stop it! Stiles!" I succeeded to break free and ran up the stairs, with Stiles right behind me. "You're not slipping away that easy, Y/N!" Stiles said, while running behind me. I ran towards the bathroom and locked the door before Stiles could come in.
"Stiles, I'm serious! I'll jump out the window if you don't stop tickling me!" I said through the door. "No, Y/N, please dont" I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. But before I stepped outside, I took the first thing that I saw, which was my toothbrush, and held it like a sword in front of me.
I carefully opened the door, with my toothbrush as my weapon, and pointed it towards Stiles. He had a slight smile on his lips, and lifted his arms as a sign of him giving up.
"I love you. You know that right?" He said, out of nowhere. We stood there for a couple of seconds, before I dropped my toothbrush and hugged him. "I do, Stiles." I said, and then I kissed him.
While I was kissing him, I realised something. I'm in love with this weirdo, and every morning I wake up, I'm thinking of him and how much I'm looking forward to meet him and hug him and kiss him and... love him.
"I love you, Stiles." I said, and then he started to tickle me again.
I love this boy.