Stiles

Stiles was in his room, editing a video of you and the pack had made a little while back. He finished the editing and hit the play button for proof play, but as the video was loading he got up from his bed to get a cup of water.

The video was halfway through when he re-entered his room. The distance did not allow him to look at the screen but he heard your voice.

'' Please !'' you whined. He chuckled at the sound of your voice and how it could make his heart skip a bit.

''I want it...'' you said and his brows furrowed.

''it's long and stiff and I need it.'' you said and his eyes widened as he jumped onto the bed to see the video. As soon as he looked at the screen he remembered what this was about.

Scott had bought you a popsicle, but refused to give it you unless you could take it from him. It was overall a playful moment, but if you took the visual out, he only now had come to realize how dirty it sounded.

He tried to let it go, but your voice haunted his thoughts.

He kept replaying it in his head. Imagining you were addressing him. That you physically needed him to fill you so much you actually begged.

That thought was enough to do the damage. Stiles brushed his palm over his clothed crotch and let out a groan. He had already gotten hard.

He unzipped his pants, and softly caressed himself, shutting his eyes , thinking of your voice as he pumped hard. Then he opened them . he didn't need to just think it. He could listen to it. He pressed play , and shut his eyes. Picturing that you were there with him, as he stroked his length.

''STILINSKI ! y/n's here !'' His father yelled from downstairs but you were already outside his door so when you opened it the only thing he had enough time to do , was pause the video and turn it so that the screen of his laptop would face the wall.

''i...i..oh god...'' you mumbled at the sight infront of you smirking a little bit. He quickly zipped his pants with the world's redest cheeks. While stuttering.

''you.i ..was.it's//um...look. I mean phew okay..'' he tried to speak properly but couldn't .

''relax. '' you casually said trying to get the image out of your head.

''what ?>'' he said surprised.

''it's natural. I do it all the time.'' You say and he mentally curses himself because your words are sooo not helping him relax.

Then you notice the laptop.

'' were you watching porn ?'' you ask and move to go towards the laptop but he stops you, getting in the way.

''DON'T LOOK !'' he yells.

''why ? is it some weird stuff like tentacles hentai porn ?'' you say laughing.

''NO !'' he says all too fast to defend himself. ''wait...yes..yes that is exactly what it is.'' He says hoping it will prevent you from looking.

''really ? which one ?'' you smirk and try to go to it but he raises his hands up cutting off the view.

''Stiles for god's sake what is it ?'' you ask giggling. He scratches the back of his neck sighing.

''it's..it's,.um.it's gay porn.'' He says and nods after saying it. You raise an eyebrow at him.

''you're not gay.'' You state hoping it is true.

''I can be...'' he says raising his voice at the end of the sentence.

''fine fine I won't look.'' You say and act as if you're moving back to his desk but as soon as he looks away you run , jump on his bed and take hold of the laptop, only to see it paused at a video with your face.

''I can explain. '' he says and you raise an eyebrow.

''okay maybe not, but it is not what it looks like...'' he says.

''really ?'' you ask, dropping the laptop walking closer to him.

''cause it looks like you were jerking off to me.'' you say and he blushes.

''i.. ugh'' he has nothing to say and you smirk, getting closer.

''I remember what I said in that video. You're totally excused.' You said and he smiled/ \

''really ?''

''yes...'' you lean in close to his ear.

''please...i want it..'' you whisper what you had said in the video, your lips brushing against his ear. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed you , bringing his hands to your cheeks and kissed you.