Chapter Three- A Ploy of the moon Goddess

3. A Ploy of the moon Goddess
.
.
.

This has to be a sick joke, it was not possible for me to get a mate, my kind do not ever get a mate, but was all part of our curse, but here I was feeling this bond for this stranger, why was I feeling this type of bond for this stranger?.

"Who are you?" I asked the strange man holding me, He stared at me a bit confused at my question, or maybe confused at the entire thing that was happening, I was confused as well, who was doing this ?, was it because of the vision from the plagued wolf ? Or could this be a ploy of the moon goddess?.

Without waiting for his response, I created distance between us, I do not understand anything yet and I will not welcome it at the moment, but the moment I separated from him, it felt like my skin touched fire from the separation I had created.

"Mistress!, I do not understand, I thought this was impossible for you" Fia said but I could hear the excitement in her voice, this was like a dream come through for her, she had always hoped for this possibility.

"What do you mean by it is not possible?" My mate asked, I could sense the confusion grow inside of him the more, that would make two of us.

"Priestess, I do not understand. Reed are you sure ?" the pack doctor, Hannah said, he turned her gaze to my supposed mate, they appeared to me well acquainted. So his name is Reed, I would have known if my magic has been fully restored.

My body would need rest, I will need to incorporate myself to the earth and to the moon to restore myself fully.

"Do you think I would not know my own mate Sister" Reed gritted through his teeth.

"She is the priestess Reed, everyone knows her origins" the pack doctor stated. I was a bit taken aback, sister, I had no idea that Hannah was related to this Reed of my supposed mate.

I now wished badly to have been able to look into their past but I was too weak at the moment and if I was not to beginning with, the moon goddess might not allow me to peck into their past and their future as well, I don't know why she does it but she does, there are some werewolves mind that were protected by her, it was a magic that I have not been able to fight against.

"I will take my leave now" I announced, this whole feeling had to be from the vision from the plagued wolf, it must be an after effect but I do not have to stay here and witness an argument, I am too aged to stay and listen to this two relations bantering with each other.

I walked past the two siblings and grabbed a still perplexed Fia by her hand, we needed to get away from here and fast, I refuse to be entangled in this mess and I need to find whosoever was behind the plagued wolf. That witch or wizard was strong enough to wear me down like this then no one would be safe, if she chooses to attack this pack with more plagued wolves.

This was not the plan, It should not have gotten so complicated like this, It is so hilarious how I had expected Fia to find her mate in this pack but now the unexpected has happened to me.

If this turn out not to be a side effect from the dark vision, then it would be the moon goddess, but why would the moon goddess do this to me?, what was her plan in all this?, all these years that went by and now she has chosen to grant me a mate. I should be able happy but I am not, I feel like this mate of mine would come at a price, and I am not going to lose anything of mine as of the moment.

Fia and I were almost out of the door when a loud growl erupted from behind me. I knew exactly who made that growl. I paused and turned to face him " Was that meant to scare me Reed?" I gritted angrily, has he forgotten who I truly am.