Chapter Twenty Seven - Take Over

27. Take Over
.
.
.

We journeyed back to the palace as soon as we had come to a comprise with the Order. The palace was in complete disarray with warriors running from one corner to the other.

The panic filled the air even though they acted so orderly, it was clear that none of this people wanted war, war was never good and it was definitely nothing to look forward to, times were different now, during the early days, I had watched men seek war for glory of some sort, it had led to countless destruction, a painful sight I wished not be ever behold but it was here standing by our door steps.

"How do you intend to get your mother's attention?" Nadine asked when we were settled in the fore corners of my room, Reed was also present as well, he had not spoken a word of his he felt about the whole thing but I knew that he felt like he did not need to, all he wanted to do was to stand by my side, I wondered how I would have felt if he had been the one that had been abducted by my mother, how I would feel was confusing but I knew exactly what I would have done, I would have followed in the steps of Fia.

"I intend to use Fia" I answered, she eyes me

"Like take control of her body?" She asked, I nodded in response "It is not an easy magic" she pointed out.

I pulled out a piece of paper from my cross bag, Fia's letter "I know, but it is the only way"

"You know this will only work if she accepts for you to take control of her body, Fia is extremely protective of you, I feel she will be trying her best to keep your mother away from you"

"I know, but she does not need to, my mother's will do not appear to be getting swayed any time soon" I walked over to the draws and pulled out candles from it.

I made a small circle with the candles before placing Fia's letters in the center, it would be my connection to her and then I lit the candles with my powers. I closed my eyes and chant a few spells, I feel the ground below me vibrate a little and then I feel the shift in the air.

I opened my eyes and I am in a room, an antic room, Fia was by the bed holding the hand of a young man, this was her mate, there were tears in her eyes, the young man had bruises on his face and he was lying conscious. Fia face was covered in tears and it broke me, she was in pain.

I held her by the shoulder and it was then she felt my presence, her body jerks up as she turned to her side.

"Mistress, how are you here?" She asked as she jumped off from the stool that she was sitting

"Shhh!" I said in a whisper and she nodded her head in understanding a little to hard than I would have wanted her to, I glanced over at her mate and back at her, her eyes followed my eyes. "He looks handsome, he looks good" I complimented

"Thank you mistress" she sniffled wiping her face. " I am two years older than him" she added.

I chuckled trying to lighten the air "we are sisters after all, younger men seem to take a likeness to us"

"Sisters" she mumbled.

I held her by the hand "I am sorry that you had to be born by an evil as a woman but it gladdens my heart to know that you are my sister, my own flesh and blood, you were always like a daughter to me Fia and I have truly been blessed having you by my side all these years"

"I am glad as well mistress" she responded softly

"We are sisters Fia, you addressing me as mistress would have to stop now"

"Okay"'she muttered, nodded her head.

"Do you know where you are Fia?"
I asked

"No, I do not, the witches that brought me here blinded my eyes to keep me from seeing anything"