Chapter Thirteen- The Luna was taken

13. The Luna was taken
.
.
.

Loud banging could be  heard from the front door before the break of dawn. Reed and I shot up immediately from the bed, we both shared a confused look before we made our way out of the room. One thought for sure was meant to through both of our minds, who could that be?.

Nadine and Fia were already at the hallway when we came out of the room and we all made it down the stairs together. Reed was the one to open the door and a tall bulky man appeared, there was worry crease on his forehead and I knew something had gone wrong.

"Jacob!, what are you doing here?" Reed was the one of ask, he appeared to be well acquainted with this stranger, I tried to find out who he was but my powers would not let me, I had only regain a little, I would need physical touch to be able to get some information, but at the end there would be no need for that.

"The Luna was taken!" The stranger announced, his eyes on Reed, Reed was from the BloodSun pack, Alpha Kaden's pack, that would mean that it was Luna Louisiana that was kidnapped.

"What happened?" I ask, while Reed was completely frozen, it was his Luna, they shared bond with each other if anything were to happen to her, they would also be affected, it would be the same story with Luna Freya, a sad and devastating story.

"Good morning Priestess" he greeted with a bow "I apologize for barging in at this hour. My Alpha and the Luna were attacked on their way back from the palace, it was the plagued wolves, there were more than five this time" he revealed.

My eyes widens in shock, whoever was creating those creatures was forming an army.

"We have searched for three days now but no leads, we sought out your help but your camp site was in ruins, the pack doctor, Hannah informed us that Reed was with you and gave us this address, that is why I am here" he revealed the more.

I see Nadine glare at Reed for revealing her house to the werewolves, she had no bad blood with them but they were not exactly friends, most witches try to keep away from werewolves, unless in difficult situations .

"I will come with you" I announced. I might not be strong enough to fight but I think my magic would work for a location spell.

Nadine pulled me to the side away from them "You are not really thinking of helping, you are not strong enough" she pointed out " just because you were able to get a little power does not mean you are back on your feet again, we don't fully understand what this means yet, If there is a fight, you will die" she held me by my arm.

"I will not involve myself in their fights, they need my help"

She frowned, "And you can tell them no, you can tell them that you have lost your powers"

I chuckled " I never realized that you still care about me this much Nadine" I teased, she rolled her eyes for a second before it regain its serious form once more. "They may have no one to turn to, the moon goddess favors this Alpha, even if I try to reject it she will make me help them"

She rolled her eyes for the second time "You and these werewolves, the moon goddess has been silent so far, she has not responded to any of your questions yet you want to please her"

I stare at her speechless for a second or two, she was completely right, it was as though the goddess had turned her back on me, but I feel her somehow, I feel her watching though she has been silent "I understand you Nadine but I will go, there could be answers there, these all started with that Luna" I reasoned, and it was the truth, there might be something there that may answer some of our questions even if it is just one.