(Request) Different (Toon Link x F!Reader)

You were in your room with your boyfriend Toon Link. Many people criticized your relationship together as you were from a different time from him. Neither of you cared though and you liked each other. Toon Link was playing a game on your (console/handheld) while you were on your bed. You looked over at him and smiled as his blonde hair was messy without his hat and his sword and belt were by the closet. You smiled and ran your fingers through his hair as he jumped in surprise before relaxing.

"Sorry. You looked so relaxed." You giggle as he smiles and lays your head on his chest

"It's okay. You just surprised me." He then placed the (controller/handheld) down and nuzzled more into you as you laughed and kissed his head. "(Y/N)?" He then sat up and looked at you

"Yes?" You looked at him curiously. He blushed softly before kissing you, which you happily returned. He then climbed on top of you, gently putting your hands above your head as he pulled away. "Why did you choose me..? I just... The others say we're so different.."

"Hey Linky. I love you. I don't care about what the others say. You're the one I want I want to be with. And we've made it work so far." You smiled softly at him as he smiled back before taking off his tunic. "Hey! What are you-" He kissed you again as he lifts your shirt up,which you help him take off. His lips then go to your neck as you gently held his hand, moaning softly as he nipped at the skin. Toon Link's hands traveled down your sides and to your pants as he takes them off, pulling away from your neck.

"(Y/N).. You're beautiful..I'm so lucky to have someone as loving, kind, and bas you." You blushed at his words but smile. "You know what I've been thinking." He said as you tilt your head. "I want to have a baby. With you. I know we're from different times, but I want to show that it can work."

"Linky.. I would love to." You smiled and kissed him as he kissed back, slowly going inside you. He then moved as you hold him close. "Goddess.. Linky.."

"(Y/N).. This feels good.."

"Faster, please.." You beg and he obliges, picking up the pace. "Linky!" He smiled as he nipped at your neck before sucking and leaving a purple mark. "I-I'm close.."

"Me too.. Can I..-"

"Yes please!" You said as you both came. Toon Link panted softly as he laid next to you. "Wow.."

"Was that good?" You smiled and kissed his head.

"That was amazing. Still need convincing this isn't gonna work?"

"Nope! I know it will." He smiled and kissed you. "I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Linky."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you all enjoy that! This is for all the Toon Link Fans out there! Love you all and see you all next time!