(Request) Shy Love (Cloud x Shy!F!Reader)

(Reader's POV)

I went downstairs one morning to find the Smash Mansion almost empty. Weird.

"H-hello..?" I called softly and someone peeled their head in from the kitchen.

"Hello (Y/N)." My boyfriend, Cloud, smiled softly. "Everyone else is on a break right now. I chose to stay behind though."

"Oh.. Okay." I nodded softly and sat down on the couch, picking up a book. Cloud and I have been dating for 5 months now. Although I always wondered why he picked me.. I was so shy and easily embarrassed. Plus I never found myself too attractive as the other girls here. I was too wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't notice Cloud come and sit next to me, before I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I jumped and squeaked quietly as he pulled me close, my back against his chest, as he chuckled softly.

"You're so adorable, my love."

"N-no I'm not.." I blushed hard as he chuckled some more and kissed my neck. I tilted my head as I gently held his arms.

"(Y/N).." He whispered before he found my sweet spot and sucked on it.

"Cloud.." I moaned as he pulled away and turned me around, kissing me softly. I kissed him back as he gently pushed me onto my back, on the couch; my hands threading through his hair.

"God you have no idea what you do to me.." He groaned as he pulled away and I blushed feeling something against my thigh. He then rugged on my shirt, asking permission, and I nodded softly. I blushed hard and covered my chest before he gently pinned my hands above my head. "Don't. You're beautiful, (Y/N). I love you and I want to do this."

"I-I love you too Cloud.. B-But I'm so embarrassed and I've been done this before.."

"Then we'll take it slow. I want this to be pleasurable for you too." He smiled and kissed me again after removing his own shirt. I closed my eyes and kissed back as he unclipped my bra and gently massages my breasts. I moaned as he smiled before going down and sucking on one of them.

"C-Cloud..." I ran my fingers through his hair as he smiled and switched, giving the other the same treatment. I moaned more and he slid his other hand down my stomach and into my pants. "Cloud..!" I yelped a bit as he slid a finger in.

"You alright?" He looked at me as I nodded.

"Y-Yeah.." He smiled and pulled his hand out before slowly undressing the rest of us.

"God (Y/N).. You're so beautiful.. How did I get so lucky?" I blushed as he gently pecked my lips and lined himself up. "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop." I nodded a bit and he slowly slid into me. I winced and gripped his shoulders as he held me close. He stopped when he was in and let me adjust.

"Y-you can move.." I said and he nodded before slowly moving. "Cloud.."

"(Y/N).." He picked up the pace a bit as he buried his face in my neck. "Shit.." I shivered and tilted my head before gasping as I felt him hit a spot. Cloud smirked a bit as he hits it again and nipped at my neck. "God you feel amazing.."

"C-Cloud..! I-I'm..-"

"I know sweetheart. Go ahead." He bit down again on my shoulder as I came screaming his name. He groaned as he came as well and pulled out, holding me close to him. "Damn that was amazing.."

"T-that was.. But couldn't we have d-done it in your room..?" I blushed hard as I remembered we were still on the couch. Cloud smirked as he pulled a blanket over us.

"Let the others see. That way they know who you belong to." I blushed hard as I snuggled to him, burying my face in his chest. He chuckled and kissed my head. "I love you though (Y/N). And I don't want the other guys taking you."

"I love you too Cloud.. I'm only yours.." He smiled softly before we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy smokes! Well request is from ReeceFox. Thank you for your request and I hope you enjoyed it! This was rather interesting to write.

Cloud: Well done. See you all next time.

Me: Thanks for stealing my line.