Brothers Girl (Mario and Luigi x F!Maid!Reader)

(Reader's POV)

I was humming softly one day. It had been two months since I started working for Mario and Luigi and I was really enjoying it. They paid me well and even covered all of my medical expenses. I was finishing dusting in Mario's room when I heard the door open and arms suddenly wrapped around my waist. I squeaked as I felt a pair of lips on my neck before tilting my head.

"You-a really work hard, (Y/N)~ Maybe we-a ought to repay you~" Mario said as I blushed and heard the door lock before looking as I saw Luigi with a smirk on his face.

"Shall we share big brother?~"

"Exactly Luigi." Mario chuckled before placing me on the bed. "Have you ever done anything like this before, (Y/N)?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"We'll go easy." Luigi assured as Mario smiled and nodded as he kissed my forehead.

"We-a love you-a (Y/N). Ever since that-a first day. And we-a want this-a to be special." I blushed but smiled.

"I love you guys too.." They smiled before Mario gently lifted me up and took off my dress and ran his fingers through my (h/l), (h/c) hair. Luigi then came over and started kissing my neck as Mario kissed me, unclipping my bra. I moaned as he started to massage my breasts and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I moaned more as Luigi nipped at a spot on my neck before sucking on it. Mario then pulled away and took in one of my breasts, sucking softly.

"Ah! Mario.." I moaned and gently gripped his brown locks as he smiled and switched to the other, giving it the same treatment. Luigi had pulled away from my neck as Mario finished and I was panting softly before he pulled off my panties.

"You're-a so wet, (Y/N)~" Mario smirked as he stuck a finger in and pumped in and out. I gasped and gripped the sheets as he chuckled and stuck a second one in.

"Mario.. Ah!" I moaned as he chuckled and pulled his fingers out before licking off my juices.

"You-a taste good~ Go ahead, brother." He told Luigi as Luigi nodded and came over as Mario moved. He looked at me before going down and licking my clit.

"Luigi!" He smirked a bit before sticking his tongue inside me as Mario nipped at my neck and whispered.

"Which-a one of us do-a you want?~" He nipped my ear gently as I shivered.

"B-both of you.." I panted as Luigi stopped and looked up.

"Are you sure? We don't want to hurt you.." I smiled and nodded.

"I mean it.. I trust you guys.." The brothers nodded before they undressed themselves. Luigi laid down on the bed as I moved on top of him and slid onto him. We both stayed still as I adjusted, before slowly moving as we both moaned. I gasped softly as I felt Mario slip in from behind.

"Oh god (Y/N).." He moaned as he moved.

"Ah! Mario.. Luigi.. Please.. Faster.." I begged, before the two moved quicker. "Oh god!" I threw my head back against Mario as he squeezed my breasts. I whispered as I felt I was close.

"Go on (Y/N).." Luigi said

"Oh sh- MARIO!!!!! LUIGI!!!!!" I screamed as I came before the two came as well and pulled out, laying down on the bed exhausted. Mario held me close as my back was against his chest and Luigi kissed my forehead. "Wow guys... That was..."

"Amazing?" They smiled.

"Definitely." I smiled.

"We-a love you, (Y/N)." Mario said.

"I love you guys too. Even if you guys did get me pregnant." The brothers looked as Luigi paled up.

"You-a didn't..." Mario looked.

"N-no.." Luigi shook his head.

"Mama Mia..."