(Request) My Princess (King Dedede x F!Reader)

(Reader's POV)

I was in my room painting when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see my good friend, Meta Knight.

"Hello Meta Knight! What can I do for you?" I asked him as he looked.

"King Dedede has requested your presence." I nodded softly and went to put my stuff away. Ever since we started dating, he's been on and off with his schedule. He is the ruler of Dreamland after all. I giggled lightly and shook my head before making my way to his room. At least we get to spend some time together. I knocked on his door before I heard a soft "Come in." I went inside and closed the door as I noticed Dedede on his bed.

"Hello Princess. I see you came." He smiled as I smiled back and sat down.

"Yes, of course. Did you need something?"

"Maybe~" He smirked a bit as he pulled me close, with one arm and nuzzled my neck. "I've missed you.." I smiled and tilted my head as he started kissing me neck.

"I've missed you too, De.." He smiled as he other hand slipped under my shirt, before he pulled away to look at me.

"May I?" He asked and I bit my lip and nodded. He quickly took off my shirt as well as removing his robe. "(Y/N)... I've wanted to do for a while.. Do you wish to stop..?" I shook my head as I took off my pants, leaving me in my bra and panties before laying back on the bed.

"No.. B-but it's my first time.." He looked surprised before smiling softly and kissing my forehead.

"I'll be gentle then." He assured before trailing his lips down, unclipping my bra. I closed my eyes and held him close to me as he gently marked my skin, taking off my last article of clothing. I blushed as I tried to cover myself, but he held my hands above my head with one hand. "Don't. You're so beautiful, (Y/N).." He loosened his grip as he kissed me before slowly slipping inside. I moaned a bit in the kiss as he stopped to let me adjust.

"M-move..." I said softly when we pulled away and he nodded, moving slowly. "De.." Dedede smiled at hearing me before picking up the pace. "Oh god! De!"

"God (Y/N).." He nipped at my neck as I whispered, holding him close. He thrusted more and I screamed, feeling him hit a spot.

"Ah!! I-I'm..."

"I know.. Me too.. Come with me.." He said and I released, screaming his name. He came as well before pulling out and laying next to me, panting softly.

"That was amazing..." I said as he smiled and kissed my head, holding me close.

"I love you Princess.."

"I love you too, De.." I smiled and slowly fell asleep in his arms.

*Meanwhile*

"What was that?" Kirby asked as Meta Knight facepalmed before going outside to get some air. "Hey Meta! Tell me!"

"Something you won't understand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finished! Request is from _itsbasicallydread_. Thank you for your request and I hope you enjoyed it!

King Dedede: *blushes*

Meta Knight: I'm out. *disappears*