(Request) Magic Lesson (M!Robin x F!Reader)

(Robin's POV)

"Robin!" My girlfriend, (Y/N) said as she blushed. I smirked a bit as I trapped her on the couch.

"Come on (Y/N)~ One lesson. I know you love magic. I could help you improve your (wind/fire/water/thunder/dark) magic. But you have to do what I say or else~" She blushed more. Got her.

"O-Okay.." I smirked more and picked her up, taking her into my room.

"Let's get started~"

We were at it for a couple of hours and (Y/N) was doing everything I said. Dammit. I've been having thoughts about her for a while. I wasn't going to let it pass this time.

"Robin? Are you alright?" I heard (Y/N) ask and I looked at her before smirking.

"Yes. I'm fine. You're doing well, (Y/N). I'm impressed. I think you deserve a reward~" And with that I kissed her. She squeaked before kissing me back and I slowly pushed her onto my bed. Our tongues danced together for a while before I dominated hers and explored her mouth. A moan escaped her lips and I smirked a bit. One of my hands slipped off her robe and under her shirt as she shivered. I massaged one of her breasts as she moaned more and I pulled away breathing heavily.

"Oh Robin.." She panted softly as I lifted up her shirt and sucked on her covered breast; her hands threading through my hair.

"You like this?~" I smirked and she nodded. "Use your words, sweetheart~"

"Ah.. Y-yes.." I smirked more before slowly undressing the two of us, my lips exploring and marking her skin. "Robin..." I chuckled softly before going down. I looked at her for a second before licking her. "Robin!" She screamed as I stuck my tongue in and moved. I loved hearing her. I continued for a bit before I pulled away as I felt her come close.

"Patience sweetheart~" I chuckled as she whimpered. I kissed her softly as she kissed me back and I slowly slipped in. She whimpered in the kiss as I moved slowly before pulling away.

"Robin.." She moaned and I picked up the pace a bit. Pretty soon I was thrusting hard and quick as she was moaning my name. I nipped at her neck as she gasped and tilted her head. "Oh gods! Robin! There!" She screamed as I hit that spot once more. Gods I was so close.. But before I could say anything, she came with a scream and I quickly came feeling her tighten around me. When we both calmed down I slowly pulled out of her and laid next to her, pulling her into my arms.

"I love you so much (Y/N).. You mean a lot to me.." She smiled and reached up, lightly stroked me cheek.

"I love you too Robin.. So much.. Nothing can ever replace you.." I smiled hearing that and sighed content.  Just as I was about to fall asleep, (Y/N) giggled.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Well, we should have magic lessons more often." I chuckled softly before smirking a bit.

"If that's what you want~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy crap! I cannot believe I just wrote this! Well anyway request is from EiswaffleID. Thank you for your request and I hope you enjoyed it! This was interesting and I do admit I really like Robin from Fire Emblem.

Robin: *blushes* Geez.. I didn't think I was like that..

Me: It's interesting actually. Well until next time! :3