Two Hunters and A Vampire (Simon and Richter x Vampire!F!Reader)

(Reader's POV)

I gasped softly as Simon pinned me to the wall and kissed me. I moaned as I kissed him back, opening my lips for him.

"Hey don't take all the fun. After all we promised to share." Richter said from the doorway, smirking as Simon pulled away and chuckled.

"True." I blushed hard as I panted softly. "(Y/N)." I looked at him as he gently took off my dress. "Lay on the bed." I nodded and laid back on the bed as Richter closed the door and took off his shirt.

"Damn she looks amazing." He said as Simon smirked and nodded, taking off his shirt before climbing on top of me. I shivered as he began kissing my neck and I tilted my head. Richter came over and kissed down my chest and stomach, his hands massaging my breasts.

"Simon.. Richter.."  I moaned as Simon smiled and kissed down. Richter undressed the rest of himself and me and I blushed, but Simon kept my legs open.

"Don't be afraid (Y/N)." Richter said softly as he went down. I gasped as he licked me.

"Richter..!" He smiled and continued as Simon sucked on my skin. Pretty soon I was squirming and whimpering.

"Go on (Y/N)." Simon said as I suddenly came, screaming Richter's name. I panted hard as Simon chuckled.

"We're not done with you yet, sweetheart."