(Request) Ring (Human!Sonic x F!Reader)

(Sonic's POV)

Oh man, I'm so late! I thought as I ran to (Y/N)'s house. At least she's more forgiving than Amy ever was. (Y/N) was my childhood friend and we went to school together. I asked her out when we were just seniors in high school and we've been dating ever since. Today was our 5 year anniversary and I had something special planned. But I lost track of time helping out Tails! I quickly stopped in front of her house and noticed (Y/N) sitting on her porch reading. I sighed softly and went over. When she noticed me, she smiled. Man, I loved that smile..

"Sonic! You made it!"

"Hey (N/N)! I'm so sorry I'm late! I got caught up at Tails' workshop and-" I was cut off by (Y/N) kissing me and I quickly relaxed and kissed her back, pulling her close to me. We stayed like that for a bit before pulling away breathing softly.

"It's okay Sonic." She smiled and stroked my cheek. I smiled and took her hand, gently kissing her palm.

"Thank you.. Um... I-I do have something to ask you.." I blushed a bit. Well, here it goes. I slowly got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. (Y/N) gasped and covered her mouth with her other hand, as I opened the box to reveal a diamond ring. "I wouldn't do this for anybody, except the one I love. I love you so much (Y/N) (L/N) and I would be honored if you would be my wife."

"Sonic... I accept.." I smiled and slipped the ring onto her finger, before standing back up and kissing her again more passionately. She moaned softly as she kissed back and I picked her up, taking her inside her house and going to her room. I placed her on her bed before pulling away and nuzzling her neck. She smelled so good.. "Sonic.." I heard her moan as I kissed her neck.

"(Y/N).. I've wanted to do this since we started dating.."

"Really..?" She looked at me with a small blushed and I looked back at her and nodded. "Me too.. Please.."

"Since you asked so nicely." I teased and slowly undressed us. "Oh god.. You're beautiful.." I said as she giggled.

"You're perfect yourself, Sonic." I smiled and kissed her again before lining up, but she pulled away. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I looked at her before blushing as I realized. (Y/N) giggled before reaching under her pillow and handing me a condom. "I want us to get married first before having any kids."

"Me too." I smiled and put it on before slowly slipping into her. I moved a bit quick as she moaned softly and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Oh god Sonic!"

"(Y/N)!" I moaned as I kissed down her body, thrusting more as she shivered. I gently took her hand, with the ring on, and interlocked our fingers. "I love you.." I whispered.

"I love you too.. Please Sonic.." I nodded and thrusted harder and quicker. "Sonic!!"

"God (Y/N)! I'm so close..."

"Me too.." I tightened my grip on her hand as we hit our climax, moaning each other's names. When we calmed down, I slowly pulled out and tossed the condom in the trash before laying next to her. (Y/N) smiled as she lightly kissed my cheek and jaw. "That was absolutely amazing, Sonic.."

"I'm glad.." I smiled and held her close to me. "No way am I letting you go. You're stuck with me."

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." She smiled as she rested her head on my chest and slowly fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after dreaming of our future together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there you go! Request is from SnuggleBunny92. Thank you for your request and I hope you enjoyed it! I kinda like the whole romantic, yet passionate side to this one. And if I had to personally choose between Sonic, Shadow, and Silver I would say Silver! Anyway I'll see you all in the next one!