(Request) Not Such A Dark Angel (Dark Pit x F!Reader)

(Reader's POV)

"Hey Dark Pit!" I called as he looked at me.

"Oh. Hey (Y/N)." I smiled and sat down. I know he was a dark angel, but I still loved him. He was really sweet and kind when he wanted to be. "What do you want?"

"Just wanted to see what you were up to. And I'm kinda bored."

"Oh really?" He smirked a bit before getting closer to me, making me blush. "We could do something if you want~"

"Like what..?" I asked as I was a bit nervous. Dark Pit smirked more before kissing me. I blushed but kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me close before placing a hand behind my head and deepened the kiss. I couldn't help but let out a small moan before I shivered feeling his other hand slide down my back. I managed to pull away breathing heavily as I looked at him. He chuckled and picked me up, taking me to his room.

"You said you were bored." Dark Pit smirked and placed me down, taking off my shirt and his. "You're so beautiful, (Y/N).. You know I've loved you for some time."

"D.." I smiled. "I've always loved you.. Since we met.." He smiled and kissed me again as he slid a hand down, making me shiver. He then pulled away and chuckled softly.

"You're so cute like this~" I blushed as he chuckled and slowly undressed the rest of us. "Have you before..?" He asked as I nodded.

"Once. Before we met."

"Dammit. And I was hoping to take you. But are you sure you want to?"

"Of course D. I love you and I've always wanted to." I smiled and kissed him again as he kissed back and slipped into me.

"Fuck.." He cursed as he pulled away and moved. I bit my lip before he nipped at my neck. "None of that."

"Dark!" I gasped as he chuckled and went quicker. "Oh gods.."

"Fuck! I'm close.."

"Me too.." I held him close as he whispered in my ear.

"Come for me, (Y/N)."

"DARK PIT!!!!!!!!!" I screamed when I came as he chuckled and came behind me before pulling out.

"Well was that good enough for you?"

"Yeah.." I blushed but giggled, curling up to him. "You're not so bad D."

"Thanks."

"Um D..?"

"Hm?" He looked at me.

"Did you use a condom..?"

....

....

"Shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Request is from trainermoon6! Thank you for your request and I hope you enjoyed it!