Chapter thirty-three

There was an unnatural heaviness in my body as the mental fog had begun to dim and a stiff feeling in my body had begun to take over where it had been.

"-and go to hell!"

The words, and the voice that yelled them out into existence, ring through my ears, bringing with them an intense urge to squeeze my eyes lightly together and pretend to be passed out once more. But I didn't.

When I opened my eyes I was somewhere that I recognized from my nightmares as much as I did from my dreams.

The bar. Tomera... Father.

And a lot of faces that I don't know.

No one else seemed to have realized that I had woken up, everyone else in the room was too consumed with the screaming blond boy simalry tied up as I was just to my right. This gave me the advantage of watching them before they knew that I was.

There was a man wearing a full body, black and gray suit that covered everything, his face included. Behind him was another figure leaning against a counter that held a tv on it that showed only static. The person had a masculine figure to them, but held themselves as if that was not quite the case. I couldn't be sure without interacting with them and didn't want to make any assumptions. Behind the bar was a blonde girl with her hair done up in buns on either side of her hair and a crazed look in the older teen's eyes that matched the little fangs in her teeth.

Maybe a blood related quirk?

Standing near the girl was the ware gate user, Kurogiri, looking exactly as he had the last time that I'd seen the nomu like man. Seeing him sent a sick feeling through me as I remembered one too many trips to a factory that I could never find on the map today even if I wanted to.

Sitting at the bar with the same lanky figure that I remembered from endless hours spent cooped up in the older man's room playing video games was Tomera, though today there was a severed hand attached to the younger Shigaraki's face. It was a look that truly made the young man look like the villain that he had been shaped to be.

There was also a heavily scarred man and another one with a mutation type quirk that caused the man to take on reptilian features.

And heavily restrained, his hands bound in front of him, was the blond boy that had been yelling only a moment before.

Bakugo.

It would be lying to say that some part of me wasn't enjoying the sight.

"The other brat is awake," a gruff voice says rudely. My gaze turns to the source of the noise and finds the heavily scarred man to be the speaker. I glared at the man as all of the eyes in the room turned to me and took me in as if I was the newest item being put on display. I guess in most ways I was.

"You gonna let me go or what?" I asked to no one in particular in the room, knowing that the pale blue haired man would get the message. This was a game that I had played before after all.

The scarred man scoffed as if I had said something completely absurd, but it wasn't him that spoke next.

"Deku," Bakugo hissed, the warning in his tone clear as day. I just didn't think that it was truly meant for me. "Be quit."

But I only ignored the other boy, keeping my eyes trained upon the bastard that had called me out.

"Let him go," a familiar voice called out, earning a look of surprise on the faces of almost everyone else in the room as multiple villains attempted to protest. "Now," Tomera said, his tone more annoyed than it had been before. There was something in it, something dark that I didn't know why it was present.