CHAPTER ONE : DUSK, GIRLS, BATTLESHIP

"the wings of the oath engraved on my back."

The girl pushed the bush aside and peeked out at the school.

It's hard to hide behind this bush, should I find another? She thought. I guess I should just wait till night and sneak out of this place... I'm bored I'll just try to escape now.

She slowly got up and quickly jumped to another push.

"...The movies don't make that look so painful.." she mumbled to nobody in particular. Repeating that process again and again until she reaches the gate somehow not learning her lesson.

She was free, but was lost and homeless.

"Maybe I should have stayed."

"Oh well!" She said happily.

---

Aiya sighed.

"Come on Sirin! You gotta meet the main characters or I'm not done with this job yet! I'm gonna have to throw you in dangers way until you meet them!" Aiya shouted angrily.

"If this one doesn't work I swear I'll possess you."

---

Soukai was really beautiful, the shops were really nice too. You'd discovered that you did indeed have money on you, but it wasn't enough to buy you a place to stay. You were walking to a cute little cafe to take a break and think about how you'll survive. But then these tiny flying things with a halo and these aeroplanes or something were flying around destroying everything.

One of the flying things started chasing you so you broke into a building and ran up to the rooftop. Right next to the rooftop was a landing pad with a white haired girl with braids was walking to the edge of the landing pad.

The distance between the landing pad and the rooftop wasn't that much, you could probably make the jump.

You jumped, and blacked out.

---

Yea you dunno what happened. But Aiya had possessed you and had somehow managed to get Kiana to be your friend and take you with her.

(A/N: Lazy author writing)

Surprisingly fast, the battleship arrived at its destination. Kiana was talking to a hologram of Himeko whilst you were sulking in the background as you had just gone through the games storyline yet again.

After Kiana killed the last Praetorian a hologram of Mei appeared. "Kiana, Mei reporting. I'm safely in position." Mei said, startling you.

"Mei!! Awesome! I'll head over right now!" Kiana beamed.

"Hey, wait. We should follow the battle plan... " She said. "Also who's that behind you?"

"That's Siri!"

"Kiana, kidnapping civilians is illegal." Mei sweatdropped.

Kiana let out a small 'hah?'. And Mei just sighed and hung up on Kiana.

"Let's go!" Kiana ran ahead and jumped onto a higher part of the battleship while you hesitantly climbed your way up.

"Wait up!" You shouted at her.

"Can't wait any longer! It's already been 2 hours, 27 minutes, and 38 seconds since I've last saw Mei!"

You groaned and just jumped your way up, when you made your way up Kiana was kicking a Praetorian off the battleship with a dreamy look in her eyes.

Though that dreamy look quickly vanished, as she furrowed her brows. "My Mei senses are tingling." She quickly said and ran away from you, again. "Come on Sirin!"

"Hmm. That's about it it." Mei hummed as she sheathed her sword, a honkai beast behind her attempted to cut her head off. Quickly Kiana neko-charmed that thing out of existence. Kiana hugged Mei.

"Mei! We'll get the strength of warriors if Mei's around!" Kiana exclaimed as you and Mei giggled at her antics.
"Heh, that's really something Kiana would say."

The trio made their way through the battleship. While you and Mei stopped to turn off the lasers, Kiana was fully prepared to walk through them.

"Hmm? Why'd you turn them off?" Kiana questioned.

"Don't you know a stitch in nine saves time."

"A stitch in nine saves time? What the hell is that?" Kiana said confused.

"What." You said equally as confused.

Mei sighed at you two again.

You three came to a halt as you were finally at the outer part of the battleship. You all turned around to continue your journey to Bronya when a warning sign appeared.

"Huh? I thought I sent these guys packing last time?!" Kiana panicked.

You all began fighting it. You participating this time, though you were just throwing the small ones towards Mei while she slashed them. Kiana shooting them from afar. But now it was time to tackle the biggest problem. Kiana and Mei fought the thing while you just stood there. They were losing badly, and you couldn't do anything about it.

"Huh?" Was all you let out after zoning back into reality. The honkai beast was about to cut you in half. Your mind went blank.

---

"How to grow up quicker?"

The young Magic Girl bites her lip as tears continue to trickle down her cheeks.

She's filled with despair as she cuts herself into fragments, before piecing them back together to form her ideal Sirin. However, she eventually comes to accept her own immaturity and innocence, skillfully sewing her shattered heart back together.

"One step at a time. No need for impatience or hesitation. Someday, you'll discover that you've already become the person you've been yearning for." With these thoughts in mind, the petite Magic Girl embarks on her journey to venture into the rosy embrace of dawn.

---

A sharp pair of scissors cut the honkai beast. Snapping at it and disappearing and reappearing every time it tried to break them. The scissors disappeared and reappeared behind you. Finally, Portals appeared and launched bullets at the beast. Reducing it to ash.

---

---

The young magical girl turned back and forth attempting to catch the scissors that were persistent on staying behind her. "lich • liebe • dich ☆ ! Help me catch this thing!"

The scissors disappeared and her pocket felt heavier. She sighed with relief. "Finally..."

---