CHAPTER FOUR : FINALLY A HOME

When Sirin finally made it back to the dorm everyone was asleep

When Sirin finally made it back to the dorm everyone was asleep. Himekos light was still on though. Her bedroom was relatively empty, just a bed and a bedside table. She placed her phone on the table and slept. For one whole hour. She then woke up and started downloading every game she found that seemed fun.

Her eyes began to feel drowsy and she fell asleep again.

A dream, she thought. I'm not in the tower of Babylon. I'm not in the tower of Babylon. I'm not in the tower of Babylon. I'm not in the tower of Babylon.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME, VALKYRIE? YOU'RE JUST THE START OF MY PATH OF REVENGE !!!"

"Revenge?" The tanned white haired girl asked.

"Those people who injected us with the Honkai told us that we're serving a divine purpose of perfecting the so-called stigmata for Schicksal Valkyries like you."

"The people who ran all those tests on us. They said orphans like us should feel grateful that we can die for your sake."

I refuse to die for anyone's sake! To hell with Schicksal! To hell with the Valkyries! You should feel grateful that you'll be the first of many to taste my true powers! ★"

She woke up scared and confused.

Well this is nice, isn't it?

Fu Hua was eyeing Sirin suspiciously, Himeko was suffering from a hangover, Kiana was stealing everyone's food, Mei was gently telling her not to steal the food, you and Bronya were attempting to uphold a conversation with each other and Theresa was on her phone and was done with everyone.

"So Sirin, how come you came to the school on such a short notice?" Fu Hua asked.

"Oh, it was a surprise I guess?"

"Alright."

"Bronya, have you played-"

Breakfast went pretty well. Sirin locked herself in her room and quickly got changed into her magical tailor outfit and brushed her teeth.

She grabbed her hairbrush and looked in the mirror, her hair wasn't necessarily messy- there was just a lot of it. The brush poked on the verge of breaking, and she had finally managed to get the part of her hair that made her look like a furry down. And it popped up again.

"Oh for fuc-"

-- ☆ --

"Alright, pick a weapon." Theresa said.

"Ummm... Do you have scissors?" Sirin asked, scissors is all she's fought with and she's never really thought of using anything else.

"No. I'm going to have you learn how to fight with a different weapon in case one day, you can't use your abilities and i doubt you'll be able to find floating scissors lying around." Theresa explained. Sirin looked at the variety of weapons in the room.

The first she saw was a gun. Sure it's not a weapon that requires you to go close to the enemy, much like her scissors. But when she held it just didn't resonate with her.

Next was a greatsword, she ruled that out too as it was much too heavy and slow.

The one thing that caught her eye was a lance. It had extreme thrusting power but it had many disadvantages as well. The weapon was, supposedly, clumsy, conspicuous, easily deflected, and inefficient in a melee. But when she picked it up it was light. (They aren't really light, but that's her opinion. At least for now. I'm not sure if I like writing it.)

"Ready." Theresa nodded and the simulation started.

A few Archangels, two Hellclaws, a Jun-Ninja and a frost ranger loaded in. Sirin started by stabbing the lance through the Hellclaw and throwing it, the hellclaw disintegrated and you picked back up the lance. Doing the same to the other hellclaw.

The Jun-Ninja took its chance and started disappearing and reappearing, getting closer and closer and the frost ranger shot three arrows.

She quickly spun around as the arrows were just about to hit her. She raised the lance in front of her and two of the arrows lodged into it. The third one, which was aimed towards her shoulder was caught with her free hand.

The Jun-Ninja had successfully slashed her shoulder as she stopped it from being shot.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" She asked as though it had answers, her voice distorted.

Plucking the arrows out of the lance and in-between her fingers, Sirin threw the three of them at the Jun-Ninja who just stood there as the girl lodged the lance so far through her head you could see the other half completely. Finally, she threw the lance alongside the Jun-Ninja. The archangels had disappeared and the simulation ended, but the throbbing pain in her shoulder hadn't disappeared.

"Who the hell made it so if you get injured in a simulation?!?!" Sirin yelled as she stomped off holding her injury.

"It shouldn't be possible to get injured in the simulation though.." Theresa muttered.

SIRINS LANCE(not the oneshe usedhere though)

SIRINS LANCE
(not the one
she used
here though)

SIRINS LANCE(not the oneshe usedhere though)