CHAPTER SIX : poem of the wind part 1.

Everything went back to normal after the exam, Bronya, Kiana and Sirin playing homu games together, Kiana stealing food from everyone's plates (which she would've done even if somebody died), and Himeko drinking

Kiana was sleeping a lot more in classes due to her nightmares. Which nobody was happy about because they didn't know about her nightmares.

Now, we're currently heading to New Zealand in search of the Gem of Desire.

-- ★ --

Sirin stretched her legs and arms. "Finally! We're here!" She yawned out.

"You could've walked around on the way here, you know." Kiana said, checking the Comms for Himeko's call.

"Second Lieutenant Kiana," Himeko said through the Comms. "I see you arrived at New Zealand. Prepare for mission briefing."

"Hello to you too, Himeko." Sirin said, sarcasm in her voice.

"Wait, Himeko. Can you tell me the analysis of that unmanned battleship?" Kiana asked.

'Damn, double ignored.' Sirin thought.

Sirin kinda zoned out at the rest of the conversation. It was longer than the games version, which was something that she'd realised and liked, but with mission briefings? Hell no!

"That's all i know." Himekos finishing the mission briefing snapped her out of her hateful thoughts towards the mission briefings.

"Alrighty! Let's go get that gem!" Kiana grinned and turned back to Sirin, who was pretending she had been listening all along.

Kiana and Sirin walked along the brick path to meet up with Mei and Bronya. Stopping for a moment to wish on dandelions.

"I wish Wendy and Himeko will survive."

"I wish I can stay with Mei, Himeko, Theresa, Sirin, and Bronya forever."

Sirin finished off the wish with a quickly said, "Ich liebe dich."

"Target located." Himeko abruptly appeared on the Comms yet again causing Sirin to jump, and nervously look around to make sure nobody saw. Wendy did.

"Target? But I thought we're looking for the Gem of Desire. But we only found this girl." Mei asked confused.

"Intel from the Oceania branch confirmed this girl as the Gem of Desire." Himeko explained.