CHAPTER THREE : Dusk, Girls, Battleship. PART 3.

"Oh for god's sake stop arguing with Himeko and help Mei with Bronya!" Kiana perked up when Mei's name was mentioned and seemed to have ignored every other word that came out of Sirin's mouth.

She nodded at Mei reassuringly as if she was the one who said that. Darting towards Bronya double guns in hand she aimed one of the Colt Peacemakers at Bronya and fired.

Bronya jumped back and dodged the bullet and Project Bunny blocked a slash from Mei. While Bronya hadn't been injured and managed to dodge to dodge every attack that project bunny couldn't block, both Bronya and project bunny had seemed to be getting tired.

Bronya's head went down and red screens appeared and surrounded her.

'Wait her shield going down and her just floating there is actually real? That looks so goofy.' Sirin deadpanned.

"If I shoot the smartass will she die?"

"Oh no she'll feel amazing!"

Bronya awoke rather fast and nobody had attacked her in the short time period that she was down.

Her red eyes looked up and stared at everyone before they turned blue again.

Bronya fell and Project Bunny changed back to its original colour scheme. Mei managed to catch her before she but the ground.

"Bronya! Are you alright?!"

"The Bronya... May have.. lost control of her chip.." Bronya said.

"Major, please arrange an appointment for the Bronya when we return to St.Freyas." Bronya and Mei smiled as you remembered from the game.

---

TIME FRACTURE

---

"Huh?" Sirin said.

"Hiya!" Aiya greeted Sirin with a hug that took her off guard.

"Aiya!? I thought you were gone now!?"

"I wish." She sighed and her happy mood disappeared at the mention of her still being here. "I messed up, again. They should've realized I wasn't fit for the job after the first mistake! I mean how was I supposed to figure out what to do if her instructions were 'go do your job.'"

"Damnnnnn." Sirin said unenthusiastically. "Wait, who's her?"

"If I want to live my death, I cannot tell you that. I got a contract."

"So anyways!" Aiya clapped her hands. "You need a cover up story if you want to survive this."

"You're a mix of miracle magical girl, 54 68 65 20 68 6F 6E 6B 61 69 20 67 61 75 6B 65 6E 20 53 69 72 69 6E 20 61 6E 64 20 74 68 69 73 20 77 6F 72 6C 64 73 20 53 69 72 69 6E 27 73." She explained to Sirin who was puzzled at her speaking numbers, and impressed at how quickly she said it.

"What... Was that?"

"Can't tell you that yet, i forgot."

"So for now you're just going to have to use the excuse that you're miracle magical girl." She advised. "I can't force you to use that excuse, but it would be the most trustworthy."

But I never paid attention the events!" Sirin panicked, how was she supposed to get through this?

"Make something up, be creative." She sounded like a fifth grade explained what do for art.