CHAPTER TWO : Dusk, Girls, Battleship. PART 2.

The door opened and Bronya walked- floated out.

Mei, Kiana.." Bronya muttered.

"Bronya, thank god you're here..." Mei smiled. Kiana was knocked out and Mei had laid her down on her lap.

'She seems out of it..' Sirin thought.

Mei collapsed into Bronya's arms. "Mei!" Bronya exclaimed.

Bronya seemed to have finally noticed your presence and you two just kept eye contact for a minute.

"So... Nice sunset?" Sirin said awkwardly as Bronya gave her a deadpan look.

"The Bronya does not believe she's met you yet."

"Yea, Kiana brought me along."

"Kiana idiotka..." Bronya mumbled.

"IM AWAKE!" Kiana woke up the moment you moved her away from Mei's lap.

"KIANA ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?!" Sirin yelled.

It seemed Mei had woken up because of your yelling, you and Kianas personality switched 360 when Mei woke up.

"Mei~~~ did she wake you up?~ She's sorry~, right?" Kiana glanced over at you, you nodded at her.

"No, no! It's a good thing I woke up."

Bronya got up and started making her way out of the aft. Sirin soon following after her. "Come on guys, we should get going." She smiled.

"Theres only one working mecha here, the Bronya shall operate it." Bronya said.

"I'll do it!" Kiana beamed.

"Nyet, subject Kiana has never operated a mech. The Bronya has experience."

Kiana rushed over to the mecha and hopped inside. "I'll learn!~"

She drove the mecha away and started smashing things. Sirin, Mei and Bronya ran over to where she was.

"You know, she's pretty good at it-" Sirin began only to be interrupted by Kiana pressing the self destruct button.

---

Kiana pressed the self destruct button, After that Himeko checked in. Noticed Siri and Kiana got a scolding for kidnapping you.

---

"The password is Kiana's birthday, Kiana what's your birthday?" Bronya asked.

"Kiana." Himeko said.

"No way in hell I'm telling you that!"

"It seems like a trap." Sirin said, she knew it was a trap but she had to let this happen.

"December 7th." Mei said.

"Mei-senpai!"

"Navigation privileges granted. Re-routing vessel. New destination set: St Freya high school." Said the system.

Sirin hummed. "I guess it did work. But where do I go?"

Warning signs appeared on the screen Bronya was looking at.

"What's happening? Bronya?" Himeko question, confused about the sudden warning.

'go' the girl tried to say. But she was unable to warn her friends.

She turned into her Black Nucleus battlesuit. Her eyes turned red and small yet noticeable pink markings appeared on her cheek. Her uniform turned into a black outfit with red on some parts to match the change in her eyes. Project bunny changed to match the change in her battlesuit.

"VALKYRIE SYSTEM." Her voice changed similar to how yours did when you warned someone in a fight.

"Bio chip anomaly detected... Force activate the emergency system. Rebooting."

"Switch to troubleshooting mode. Purge all surrounding hostiles."

She shot at you first. Dodging quickly by jumping to the floor you hesitantly pulled out the scissors, and they turned into their big floating form.

'How the hell do I use these in a fight without cutting her in half?' You thought.

Himeko hologram pulled out her greatsword and attempted to knock Bronya out yet it went right through her.

"Oh." Was all that the woman said.

"Auntie your a hologram!"

"I KNOW THAT NOW OKAY?!"

Himeko and Kiana were arguing, you were trying to figure out how to get out of this situation with a kill count of about 6 million, while Mei was the only one actually trying to bring Bronya back to her senses.

'i could fight with the tiny scissors. But then what am I gonna do give her a haircut?!'

'Could I use one of the subspace Lance's?' You tried for a moment to summon them again but couldn't.

"Screw it!"