Chapter 1: Unlikely Reunion

It's been a couple of days since the President's daughter—Ashley Graham—had been kidnapped

It's been a couple of days since the President's daughter—Ashley Graham—had been kidnapped. It was soon discovered by a couple of American spies that she was being held in Spain. Jasper was sent there to investigate along with one other agent. He didn't know exactly who they were, but all he knew is that he'll be aiding them for the mission.

Jasper had already arrived at an isolated part of Spain. He approached a tall rock hill, looked up to observe its height before he stepped onto one of the sturdy edges of the walls and pulled himself up. He was determined and he kept pushing ahead, his fingers gripping strong as he searches for the next spot to grab and pull or kick to step onto.

Jasper eventually made it to the top of the hill and pulled himself up. He dusted himself off before he began to stroll around the rock hill. He arrived at a rural village in the forest, then he pulled out his binoculars to observe the village below. The villagers were just doing their daily chores, but he couldn't shake the feeling off of him that something is not right. They said that the President's daughter was taken here, but he saw nothing out of the ordinary. Yet.

He pressed a finger to his earpiece, communicating with his guide. His communicator ringed for a few seconds until his guide—Sky Fraser—answered. Jasper began with a hushed voice, "Sparrow, this is Raven Strike. I arrived at the village."

"Wilco, Raven Strike. Has your partner arrived yet?" Sky questioned.

"Not yet," Jasper replied back. "Speaking of partner, do you happen to know who they are by any chance?"

Sky went silence for a moment until he spoke again, "I... don't know yet."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I was told that you'll be assigned to this mission with someone else. They never said who though," Sky explained.

Jasper lowered his binoculars and gave Sky an incredulous look as if he could actually see him. "So... you're saying that we have no idea who I'm gonna meet out here?" He questioned through his communication earpiece.

"Yeah, sorry. I couldn't get a hold of that info, or anyone at the White House," his operator, Sky Fraser said apologetically through the comm. "You got anything?"

Jasper looked through his binoculars to observe the area before answering, "Negative, nothing yet. You sure that she was actually taken here?"

"Positive," Sky affirmed. "Apparently, a religious cult group was involved with the kidnapping. They're called Los Illuminados."

"That's a mouthful," Jasper snickered. "Whoever they are, they sure picked the wrong girl to kidnap."

Jasper looked through his binoculars once again. This time, he was the one of the villagers dragging someone. "Hang on. I got a visual," he tells Sky before adjusting his binoculars to get a closer look at the scene below him.