CHAPTER THREE: "To the Underground"

After several failed attempts to shove your friends away so they wouldn't get caught, police surround you. There were many bystanders who were watching, waiting for what would happen next. Most of those bystanders were from the courtroom, but two you wished weren't there. Your owner, and your neighbor. Your gills lower in fear. You didn't want to go back to your abusive owner. Not after what they've done to you.
     "don't worry (Y/N). we're in this together." Sans puts his hand on your shoulder. You weren't
sure how he managed to do that when you were taller than him, but you didn't question it. You were just happy that he was here to help comfort you.
     "(Y/N). Get away from these creatures and return to your owner at once. You should do the same, Snowflake." a police officer says, a gun pointed directly at Sans' head. You hold on tightly to Sans' hand. You knew you had to say something, but you couldn't get any words out. You were frozen in fear. The fear that Sans would die right in front of your eyes.
     "Now." the police officer says again. On his badge, you read 'Dave.' Dave as in Dave Miller? You ask yourself, remembering the Five Nights at Freddy's graphic novels you've read. Dave did kinda look like Dave Miller from the books, but you knew it wasn't actually the child murderer.
Dave looks at you, then at Sans, then back to you. He shifts the gun slightly, and pulls the trigger. You closed your eyes without realizing, but when you heard a clank, you opened them again. The bullet ended up on the ground, and the silver cat you've known all your life was in front of you with his shield. Silver!
     "Get out of here!" Silver hisses at you and your friends. "I'll take care of them!" You were even more scared than you were before. You were scared you would lose your first friend.
     "come on, (Y/N). let's go before we get killed." Sans pulls you along with him and the rest and into the nearby forest. You had forgotten that you had been holding Sans' hand tightly. Where the group was headed, you didn't know. But what would you all do now? Your lives ended up being in danger thanks to you running from your owner.
     While running, your almost medium length (h/c) hair was blowing in your face, making it hard to see. When will the running be over? You didn't wanna know. You wanted to get as far as possible. The group stops for a moment.
     "We should all head home to get some things that are important to us. We'll be hiding back underground for the time being." Undyne doesn't look happy about what Toriel said.
     "Are you kidding me?! We escaped there like a month ago, and we're already being driven down there!?" your gills lower at the screaming fish. It reminds you of when you always got yelled at while living with your owner. They yelled at you for the dumbest of things. A clean plate on the counter, a single cup in the sink. Even the fish you tried to get rid of, they yelled at you then pulled it out of the trash for you to eat. They didn't care about you at all. They never did. You were glad to escape them.
     "hey (Y/N), ya good?" hearing Sans' voice makes you snap back into reality. You were now at Sans and Papyrus' place. How long were you lost in your thoughts?
     "Yeah, I'm alright." You reassure the skeleton. You never really noticed his looks until now. He was short, with black shorts with a white stripe, white slippers, and a blue jacket that's unzipped so you could see his ribcage. You thought he looked pretty hot.
     "whatever ya say, (Y/N)." Sans winks at you, which makes you blush.
    "SANS. WE'RE READY TO MEET WITH THE REST OF THE GROUP." Papyrus walks into the room carrying two backpacks full of stuff. You sigh, thinking he probably doesn't NEED half of that stuff, but WANTS to bring it cause it's probably stuff he really loves and doesn't wanna lose.
     "here, take my hand. we're gonna take a shortcut of mine." what you were about to experience was the thing to least expect. The three of you were in a black void-like place, and you had the feeling of falling for about a minute.
     "What is this?" you ask, looking down at Sans. He just grins. You had a feeling he wasn't gonna tell you, but you'll get an answer soon enough. Before you knew it, you were in a forest clearing. Toriel, Asgore and Frisk were there already, so all who were needed were Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton and Snowflake.
     "Do you know if Silver's alright?" you ask Toriel, the tall white furred goat with a yellow shirt and a green skirt and red eyes. She even had paws, which most goats don't have, which makes sense since she's a monster. Asgore was the same species as Toriel, just taller with long blonde hair, long facial hair, and heterochromia eyes. One was orange, while the other was blue. He wore a pink shirt with white flowers and purple pants. But there was another goat and human there as well. A small one with the smallest of horns, and they wore a long sleeved green shirt with a yellow stripe on it, dark green overalls, and a golden heart necklace. His eyes were also heterochromia, one being vermillion and the other being purple. The human wore the same shirt as Asriel, except it was too big for them, brown pants, and brown platform boots. You didn't know that platform boots came in brown. The human also had the same hair length as Frisk, but with their bangs covering their eyes. They had pink circles on their cheeks, and you thought you caught a glimpse of red eyes from behind the hair.
    "I do not, unfortunately." Toriel responds calmly, a sad tone in her voice. You didn't dare to point that out, just in case you made anyone uncomfortable.
     "Hey mom. What race are they?" the goat child points to you. "They look both human and monster." you smile at the child. You kneel to be at eye level with the child.
     "I'm a hybrid. A mix of both, created from experiments." the child gasps in awe, and the new human looks intrigued. You smile at the two kids. Your bonding time ended up getting cut short for the time being since the others arrived.
     "Let's go. We don't have much time before they find us. They were on our tail when Alphys and I were getting our stuff." Undyne sighs, annoyed about the situation. "We could've just let the situation handle itself, but no, we had to go and illegally rescue Sans and Papyrus from court." It was technically your fault this situation happened, but you didn't want the two skeletons to go to jail. And going to jail was likely to happen since they are monsters after all.
     "Wait. Mom, what's happening?" the second human asks, looking up at Toriel. She looks sad now.
     "(Y/N), our hybrid friend, did something illegal, and everyone in this group besides you two children were included in it." Chara looks at you, unimpressed with your actions. Snowflake had arrived at the same time as Alphys and Undyne, so the whole group was together.
     "Wait! Where's Mettaton?!" you ask.
     "Right here, darling!" you look around at your surroundings. Mettaton was standing on a nearby log. You sigh at the robot.
     "Let's get going now." the group begins walking, trying their best to go at night when you're less likely to get caught. It felt nice to be outside at night, but you were slowing down the group since you needed that water every hour. Luckily there was enough water around to stop and climb in for a few minutes.