CHAPTER FOUR: "Stuck"

It took about three days to get to the underground, but you finally made it. The police were still looking for everyone in the group, but what mattered is that they most likely wouldn't look in the underground. It was your first time being there, the same thing with Snowflake. The group had a rope, so everyone could climb down.  
     "Come on (Y/N). Go ahead of me." Undyne protests. You shake your head. She drags you to the edge of the hole, but you didn't  grab onto the rope.
     "Just grab the rope dammit!" Undyne yells at you, making you flinch. She quickly apologizes for the yelling. You continue to shake your head when Undyne tells you to get down the rope. You just wanna let the rope down for them, and then find the way to Waterfall from the outside of the mountain. 
     "come on (Y/N)! don'tcha trust us?" Sans calls up from the bottom of the hoe.
     "I do, but who will let the rope down after everyone's down there? We might be found that way!" you explain to the skeleton, who just nods in response. 
     "Fair enough." Undyne grabs onto the rope, making her way down the hole. The group took a safer route since the flowers sorta died down there. Once Undyne gets to the bottom, you untie the rope from the tree it was tied to and let it fall down to your friends.
     Now, time to find that water entrance. But the nearest water was all the way at the top of the mountain. The climb would be dangerous, but you were DETERMINED.
     Halfway up the mountain, you stumbled, and a rock hit your foot, getting it stuck between some rocks. You didn't have a phone, so you couldn't call your friends for help, and yelling would only draw the police's attention. So, you were gonna be here a while. Maybe you could just push the rock out of the way? You weren't very strong, but it didn't hurt to try.
     You try to kick the rock with your other foot. It didn't work. You try to move it with your hands. You were in a bad position. You tried to use your tail. It isn't strong enough. You sigh, giving up. You hope Sans will come to your rescue.