UA Entrance Exam, And Makoya's Big Brain Plan (OH SHI- IT RYHMED)

I stood in-front of UA as I took a look at the students walking in, most of them didn't seem like threats. I did see one guy though that said something about *blowing up this fucking dump*, he seems like he'll be interesting. I also saw a kid with broccoli hair almost fall when a cute girl helped him by using her Quirk, from what I can tell she can make things weightless.

When I got to the mini city's that we were gonna use during the entrance exams I decided to take a look at my competitors. Always good to be prepared. I saw the broccoli boy again, he was practically shaking out of his boots. He doesn't seem like he'll be a problem. I leaned on the wall and closed my eyes, I was still so tired, Insomnia's a bitch.

Student A: Can you imagine how much it took to build this?

Student B: UA is amazing!

Makoya: What did the loud blonde say again (not Bakugo)?

Present Mic: Like your application said, today you rock'n boys and girls will be out there conducting ten-minute mock battles in super-hip urban settings. Okay, okay. Lets check out your targets.

A screen showing a small city and three robots, one is 1P, the other is 2P, and the third is 3P, probably standing for points.

Present Mic: there are three types of faux villains in every battle centre. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty. So better choose wisely. Your goal in this trial is to use your Quirk to raise your score by shredding these faux villains like a mid-song guitar solo.

Broccoli Boy: Okay, This is it. A mock battle. How come none of these guys seem nervous at all? Are they that confident? Oh... some of them even have special gear. That one guy looks tired... *continue mumbling*

Ya. He shouldn't be a problem. If anything I'm more concerned about this kid with grapes on his head who's looking up girls skirts. Why has somebody not kicked him out yet?

Student C: Hey look over there. That's the guy who almost bit it out front earlier.

It's Broccoli Boy again. Everyone's calling him a looser and saying he's gonna fail. But for some reason I have a feeling that he's stronger than he's letting on, plus never judge a book by its cover. Look at my dad, people think he's a drug dealer/ kidnapper, but he's just a cat loving hero though the eye bags don't help. Which I just so happened to inherit.

Izuku: Why do I feel like everyone's already written me off?

Student D: I don't think this guy will be a problem either. He looks like he hasn't slept in days.

Student E: Ha! Probably up all night scared for the test.

Pretty sure they're referring to me who's currently leaning on the wall with my eyes closed. I open my eyes and give a menacing stare to the guy who said that as he freezes and looks away, nobody else bothering to say anything else. Pretty sure I stand out like a sore thumb right now, but it's fine, once this starts they won't know what hit them.

Present Mic: All right! Let's start!

Everyone looked over to the super loud blonde haired guy (not Bakugo) as he announced the start of the test.

Present Mic: Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles. Run, run, run listeners! You're waisting airtime here.

I started running getting ahead of the crowd of people as I took a glance behind me to see Broccoli Boy was standing they're. Maybe I was wrong about the whole 'he seems strong' thing.

As chaos happened and robots were getting destroyed left and right I went straight into the centre of the madness. Then I activated my Quirk, Disable.

Present Mic: Makoya Aizawa, Quirk: Disable. His Quirk allows his to Erase someone's Quirk by looking at them while also being able to use they're Quirk by touching them, using the person's Quirk until Makoya copy's another. He can only take one at a time and it has the same qualities and properties as Erasure, however he can Copy mutant and stockpile type Quirks, that's what make's it so powerful!