Handjob The Adult Child, And The Anti-Symbol Of Piece

Kirishima: We'll. If any of are class has pro Quirks, it's Todoroki, Makoya, and Bakugo.

Makoya then wakes up, startled by the sudden mention of his name.

Tsuyu: Sure. But Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular.

Bakugo: uh- WHAT DID YOU SAY? ILL KICK YOUR ASS!

Tsuyu: See.

Kaminari: Y'know we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage.

Bakugo: You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school you looser!

Tsuyu: Then there's Makoya. Who's Makoya.

Makoya: What do you mean by that?

Kaminari: No offence dude. But you don't really look hero like.

Makoya: We'll ya. Look at my father. He's still a hero, that nobody knows about. It's better that way anyways unlike you guys I don't want the press on my ass all the time.

Kirishima: You do have quite the flashy Quirk at times though!

Kaminari: Yeah! You can basically have any Quirk you want!

Mina: Ya! I wish I had your Quirk! It would be amazing~

Aizawa: Hey, hey we're here. Stop messing around.

Students: Yes sir.

Makoya & Bakugo: Whatever.

————

Thirteen: Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you!

[Students gasp]

Izuku: It's the Space Hero: Thirteen! The chivalrous pro who's rescued Aton of people from disasters across the world!

Ochaco: Woo hoo! Thirteen is won of my favourite heroes!

Thirteen: I can't wait to show you what's inside!

Students: This is gonna be awesome!

All the students were gawking at the large facility they would be training in. Makoya had to admit, even he was surprised and impressed at the sheer size of the facility.

Kirishima: Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!

Thirteen: A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Eat cetera: I created the training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, but you can call it USJ!

Students: Just like Universal Studios Japan.

Aizawa: Hey shouldn't All Might be here already? Lemme guess, he booked an interview instead.

Thirteen: Actually. It's something else.

Aizawa: Hm?

Thirteen: Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teachers lounge.

All Might: I'm sorry. I should be able to catch the tail end of the rescue exercises. I'll be there as soon as I can.

Aizawa: That man is the height of irresponsibility. Well, we should be okay with just the two of us. Clocks ticking. We should get started.

Thirteen: Excellent. Before we begin, let me just say one thing.

Makoya: I have a bad feeling. Like a pit in my stomach, somethings not right.