The Festival Begins!

Deku:

First off. My childhood friend Kacchan. He can secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from his hands and make it explode. He really excels when it comes to combat- he even took first place in the entrance exam.

Ururaka can make anything she touches totally weightless. Plus, she can make herself float! The only thing is, if she uses her Quirk too much... it can get messy (she throws up). So she has to be careful.

Simply put, Iida's can run really fast. Apparently, he can increase his speed in stages. His accelerated kick is crazy powerful.

Then there's Todoroki. His Quirk lets him freeze with his right hand and burn with his left. At least, that's what I hear. He only ever shows us what his ice powers can do.

Asui's abilities allow her to swim super fast under water, jump really high, and even cling to walls. So basically, whatever a frog can do.

The balls on Mineta's head will stick like glue to anything they touch. He can't pick off too many though, or he'll start bleeding.

Then there's Makoya, his Quirk allows him to copy the properties of someone else's Quirk cells and then replicate it. He can also erase someone from using there Quirk unless they are a mutant type by looking at them, this effect disappears when he blinks. I can't even begin to write about all of the possibilities Makoya's Quirk has, he essentially has every single Quirk in the world as long as he can see it. Maybe even mine.

That's not everyone. All of my classmates have incredible Quirks. We're constantly training and trying to figure out how we can use our powers to their fullest potential. Not just when we're fighting. There might be lots of other ways for us to use our Quirks that we haven't even begun to think of yet. The teachers that guide us at UA are all impressive too. They're pro heroes.

Mr. Aizawa can erase the Quirks of anyone he looks at. He's also an agile fighter, particularly when he uses the special cloth wrapped around his neck which he uses to snare a-bunch of villains at the same time.

And then of course. The greatest pro ever is a teacher at UA this year. The Number One Hero: All Might. His Quirk can be used to channel overwhelming amounts of power. It's known as One For All. He's got a-bunch of different Smash attacks in his arsenal. And his ability to jump long distances defiantly comes in handy. I've inherited All Might's power. Though I can't really control it yet... It looks like it's gonna take some time to make his Quirk my own. But that just means I have to keep pushing myself. I wont stop. I'm positive I'll become a legendary superhero like him one day.

So, yeah. Everyone at UA is pretty incredible. But what's the point of having these Quirks? What should we be doing with them? And... why did we all fight so hard to get into UA? Why are we trying to be heroes? At the heart of the matter, there's only one motivation. We want to help people. And to do that. We have to be able to take on villains. And that day when we were attacked... was the day we met pure evil.

Tomura Shigaraki.

The leader of a group calling themselves the League Of Villains. He has a fearsome Quirk that lets him disintegrate anything or anyone he touches in an instant...

Thanks to All might's help, and the bravery of my teachers and classmates, we were able to escape. The whole experience made us more resolved than ever to become powerful, fearless heroes. So we can stop evil. So we can protect the world.

And now, a life-changing event is about to take place- the UA Sports Festival! After surviving a fight with real villains. I'm sure everyone will be even more focused than before. I know I will be. I'm going to give everything I've got.