The UA Sports Festival (PREVIEW)

Ochaco: u-um, why the heck are you all here?

There are abunch of classes at the front door of class 1-A creating almost a mob. It might even go into the hundreds, a-bunch of students just staring at them blankly, while some. Stare at them with hate, or envy.

Iida: do you students have some sort of business with our class?

Mineta: why are you blocking our doorway? I wont let you hold us hostage!

Makoya: oh great... the animals are here to assert their dominance.

Iida: Makoya that is quite rude you should apologize immediately!

Suddenly Bakugo pushes past his class and walks out the doorway, the mob of kids move almost in a circle around him. Staring Bakugo down.

Bakugo: they're scouting out the competition, idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They want to see us with they're own eyes.

Izuku: let's hope he doesn't explode everybody...

Bakugo starts walking towards the door, trying to leave. He stand in-front of the people with his usual look. Boredom with a sense of smugness. And asshole-ness.

Bakugo: at least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it. Extras.

Makoya: I knew we should have put the dog on a leash. *sighs*

Iida: you cant walk around calling people "extras"! Just because you don't know who they are!

Shinso: so this is Class 1-A.

Suddenly, a tired and depressed looking indigo head appears from the crowd and steps forward.

Shinso: I heard you guys were impressive. But you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional. Or just you?

[Bakugo growls]

Shinso: How sad to come here and find a-bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course. But like many others here. I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life.

Makoya then sighs and steps forward, he pushes Bakugo away.

Makoya: I knew we should've put you on a leash...

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL EYE-BAGS?!

Makoya looks at him and blinks.

Makoya: wow we both have the trademark eye-bags. Anyways excuse the angry Pomeranian. No we are not as delusional as him, and yes he is just an ass. Honestly the fact he's trying to be a hero is surprising.

Bakugo: ILL KILL YOU!

Makoya: my point exactly. Anyways I'm gonna assume you couldn't get points because the test is based off of only one thing which is a Quirk that can destroy robots. But let's be honest here, fighting giant robots is very very rarely gonna happen. You being as smart as you seem to be probably have a Quirk that only works in certain situations or on people, yet is still useful. It sucks. But you shouldn't be blaming us for something we have no control over.

Everyone goes silent, except for Bakugo.

Bakugo: ARE YOU DOING A GODDAMN SPEECH AGAIN?!

Shinso clicks his tongue, he has a straight face but Makoya can tell he's angry since living with Aizawa allowed him to read blank faces. Shinso doesn't want to agree with Makoya, but he knows he's right. Shinso knew before he confronted them, he just needs something to be angry at.

Shinso: if any of us do well in the Sports Festival. The teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are. But I'm here to let you know that, if you don't bring your very best. I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war.

Everyone's thoughts: where did this guy even come from?!

Makoya: well I wish you the best of luck then.

Tetsutetsu: hey you!

Suddenly Tetsutetsu ran up to them.

Tetsutestu: Im from class 1-B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and I came to see if that was true. But you're just a-bunch of brats who think you're better than us!

Tanya, Ochako, Izuku: Crap everyone hates our class now...

Tetsutetsu: talk all ya want! It'll just be more embarrassing when you're KO'd! DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!

Bakugo starts walking away.

Kirishima: dude where are you going?! You gotta say something! It's your fault they're all hating on us Bakugo!

Bakugo: these people don't matter.

Kirishima: huh?

Bakugo: the only thing important is that I beat them.

Everyone goes silent, silently judging class 1- as Bakugo walks away. But before he can get far...

Makoya: Bakugo...

Everyone turns to look at Makoya, who looks pissed. Makoya walks up to Bakugo and grabs him by the back of his shirt.

Makoya: maybe if you got your head out of your ass for once you'd see you act nothing like a damn hero and honestly don't deserve to be here. I agree with them on the fact YOU'RE a brat. But I know my class isn't. Most of the people in my class are nice kids who're just doing there best. And you're ruining this for them. If you want to be considered apart of our class, then wake the fuck up. Now get the hell out.

Everyone looked in shock as Bakugo glared angrily at Makoya, but he didnt do anything, Bakugo just walked away while Makoya watched him leave along with everyone else.

Makoya: I swear that kid needs to be thrown into an ocean of holy water.

Later at the festival:

Ochaco: I can't believe you really said that...

Everyone's looking at Makoya in shock that he spoke to Bakugo like that.

Kirishima: Yeah dude! Usually your the cool one!

Todoroki: Yeah, that was weird... what made you lose your cool like that?

Makoya is leaning against the wall, he opens his eyes with his arms crossed over his chest as he looks at them.

Makoya: Idk. That idiot just gets under my skin a lot.

Mina: SO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?!

Toru: OMGGGGGGGG

Makoya looks FLABBERGASTED as he blinks in shock and surprise.

Makoya: Where did you get that from?!

Mina: I can already picture the love story!!!

Makoya: I don't like the Pomeranian.

Mina: OMG YOU SAID WHAT THEY ALL SAY!!!

Makoya then left to rethink his friendships for abit.

Later:

As Izuku and Todoroki had their talk, about Todoroki's backstory, Makoya. Uhhh- spied? With a heavy heart, he had already known that Todoroki was not in a stable household, but it was hard to hear... as Izuku walked away, Makoya walked away too. That whole secret love child thing... it made sense, Todoroki was on to something. And now Makoya's curiosity is getting to him, and when that happens, nobody can stop him from finding the truth.

Soooo... I felt bad for not posting for like a super long time, but my inspiration for writing was because I was depressed and all of that stuff. But once I started becoming happier... it became harder to write so I had to find a new inspiration for writing, and I'm currently working on that. I do have a lot of homework, but I'll try. I also wanted to say... ACCIDENTAL VILLAIN HAS 100 reads?! And omg Insanity is almost at 21k, WHAT?! Where do y'all keep coming from?! Oh. And the Caterpillars Son, which is my attempt at a comedy action, is like almost 10k! I AM SHOOKITH!

However, I know what all of you are really here for... a magical item implanted deep into all of these stories and my history as a writer... you all...

Want a cookie ✨✨✨🍪✨✨✨