Robot Hands, He's Quite The Leader

When I got to school the next morning I noticed the press was surrounding the school, and then I saw Broccoli Boy.

Makoya: You doing okay over there Broccoli Boy?

Makoya yells out to Broccoli as the press start to surround him as well.

Reporter: Can you tell us what its like to have All Might as a teacher?

Makoya is struggling to get threw the press, but he decides he might as well have fun with the situation.

Makoya: He's really loud. He gives Present Mic a run for his money.

Reporter 2: Why do you look so tired?

Makoya: Insomnia.

Reporter 3: Who is Broccoli Boy?

Makoya then points towards Izuku.

Makoya: Him.

The reporters surround him again calling him Broccoli Boy. Makoya starts laughing at this, while Izuku looks like his soul left his body.

The reporters ask the others questions and its quite funny watching their reactions, especially Iida's.

Makoya: Robot hands. I think your boring the press.

Then my father is here, and everyone has pretty much a similar reaction to me. Wondering why he looks so tired and unkept, truth is my father's just always working. And he also has insomnia.

Aizawa: All Might's not on campus today. Now get outta here, you've disturbed my students enough already.

I then start to follow my father threw the doors as we walk away from the press who's complaining.

We didnt notice at the time. But there was a certain blue haired man standing there watching us, a villain watching its prey.

————

Were in class as, I guess I'm class I should call him Mr. Aizawa, is going over yesterday's combat training.

Mr. Aizawa: Decent work on yesterday;s combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?

Bakugo: Yeah whatever.

Mr. Aizawa: Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old. You cant keep braking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?

Izuku: Right!

Mr. Aizawa: And Makoya.

Makoya: Here we go...

Makoya puts on a hoodie as he pulls the hood over his head and pulls on the strings successfully hiding his face with his hair covering the rest. He then stares at the sky as everyone around him gets confused.

Mr. Aizawa: You were too careless and underestimated your opponents, if that was a real battle you'd be dead. Also-

Mr. Aizawa talked for 5 straight minutes about everything Makoya did wrong, only then did the students realize why he did that.

Mr. Aizawa: But besides all that. Good job.

Makoya then slams his head on the desk as all of the class has the same thought.

Class 1-a (besides Makoya): He wasn't kidding when he said he had more expectations.

Mr. Aizawa: Lets get down to business, our first task will decide your future.