(Short Filler Chapter 🐱🧣)How Makoya Recreated A Star Wars Scene

Aizawa: Uh-

Makoya is standing in the middle of the kitchen with scissors in hand, and Aizawa's cut up scarf into pieces on the ground.

Aizawa: Why? How? When?

Makoya: You mean who, what, when, where, why, how?

Aizawa: No, also, what?

Makoya: It was out of order. I learned it in school.

Aizawa walks over and picks up the pieces of his scarf on the ground.

Aizawa: Why did you cut up my scarf?!

Makoya then pulls out a paper airplane, he throws it and it does bizarre movements that no ordinary paper airplane should be able to do. Makoya then throws another as a Star Wars style battle takes place as multiple paper airplanes are fighting, shooting... LASERS?!?

Aizawa: How are they shooting lasers?!? What did you do?!?

Makoya then goes into a closet as he pulls out a box of laser pen cat toys, he drops it on the ground, still with his bored expression.

Makoya: I attached these to it, it wouldn't fly so I copied a women's power. It was a form of telekinesis, but it's quite weak.

Aizawa: A woman? Did you just run up, touch a lady, then run away?

Makoya: Um...

Flashback:

Makoya: That woman's making the ice cream float, this is perfect for my master plan.

We see a little Makoya hiding behind a tree in a park, he sees a young boy who looks identical to his mother, and a blonde haired boy who's screaming at the squirrels. Something about them "Throwing acorns and shi-"WAIT THATS A BAD WORD!!! Makoya is on the hunt for a telekinetic Quirk, and this is his ticket.

Makoya then rolls on the ground towards another tree, as he puts his back against it and looks over to keep an eye on his target. Makoya continues to do this until he's behind the mother, son, and Pomeranian.

Makoya: Alright. I got this.

Makoya then puts sunglasses on, and a hat, as he hides his hair in the hat and grabs a marker as he draws on a beard.

Makoya then sprints towards the green haired woman as he hugs her leg tightly, and doesn't let go. At first the woman is confused, and then starts trying to get him off her leg. Soon the woman's son joins in as he starts grabbing Makoya's shirt, saying something about how he's not being nice.

(To clarify. When Makoya was little it took a much longer time to copy a Quirk, threw training that time greatly diminished)

Makoya however continues to hold on, with the son pulling on him as he hold son with all his might (All Might, heheh, I'm so funny 🤭). Just then, suddenly a loud ripping sound is heard. And the woman's pants are ripped, it's not exposing anything thankfully, but now she's got a new pair of shorts.

The woman looks shocked as Makoya makes a break for it.

Makoya: Ill test out the Quirk later. For now, I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

Makoya could swear he heard explosions as he was running, but he wasn't too focused on that and he couldn't really tell. With Makoya finally away, he takes a breath of relief as he walks up to his father who's napping on the bench. When Aizawa manages to sleep, he sleeps, that's something Makoya has learned.

Aizawa then wakes up.

Aizawa: Why do you have a beard drew on with blue markers on your face?

Makoya: I wanted to see if we really do look similar. But I didn't have black, so I used blue.

Aizawa: ...

End Of Flashback:

Aizawa pinches the bridge of his nose.

Aizawa: This problem child.

Aizawa: *sigh* What did she look like?

Makoya: Hmm...... she had green hair, green eyes, and a very round face. Kinda plain looking. She had a son and a human Pomeranian with her. The Pomeranian was very loud.

Aizawa then grabs a notebook as he writes this down.

Aizawa: Clean this up, or no cookies.

Immediately Makoya sprints to clean it up, and attempts to use a vacuum. While Aizawa gets to work.

A little while later:

Inko has been cooking for her son when she hears the doorbell ring, when she opens it. She doesn't expect to see the child that tore of her pants at the park. Then she looks to see a man behind him, from appearance, he looks like his father.

Aizawa: Go on. Say it.

Makoya: *sigh* I'm sorry... I just wanted a telekinesis Quirk so I could act out a fight scene in Star Wars...

This was not what she expected his intentions to be. She thought maybe someone payed him. Or the child was forced to by a pervert. Or even the child being in danger with how desperately he grabbed onto her. Not this.

Inko: Oh, it's fine. Really. I like them better as shorts anyway.

Aizawa: I can pay for it if you want. And it's not an excuse, what he did was wrong.

Inko: Oh, that's quite alright, I don't need it.

Inko: From the looks of you, you look like you live on the street. I couldn't possibly take money from a homeless man.

Aizawa: Well... I have work tomorrow so we got to get going. Again, I'm very sorry and hopefully something like this will never happen again. *sighs* Who am I kidding? He's my son.

With that the Aizawa's left. And Inko stood there trying to process everything that just happened.

Izuku: Mom! Who's there? Is something the matter?

Inko: No everything's fine Izu! Just the mailman.

Inko Midoriya then walks back into her house, she never thought she would see him again, but little did she know that her son is friends with that very boy. The boy who ripped off her pants.

This story is brought to you by Thanksgiving Drunk aka, when my brain stops working after being stuffed like a turkey and I feel like I drank the spicy juice parents drink 🍺. I felt bad for not posting, so I made this disaster of a chapter. I just decided to 🌊Go with the flow🌊. And not surprisingly it had to do with Makoya being idiotic and yet smart at the same time. Who knew that Izuku new Makoya as a kid, one day he might remember Makoya being the child that ripped of his mother's pants. If I ever write this, I'll try my best to make it the funniest thing I can. Anygays, hope ya'll have a good day!!! (Night, afternoon)

Have a cookie ✨🍪✨ (brought to your by Makoya with a blue beard)

*forgot to mention.......... It was sharpie 😈*