The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.

Quick Recap:

Makoya is laying on the ground, unmoving. A couple meters away from the swat the Nomu hit him with. He probably wont be getting back up for awhile.

Shigaraki: You're just like your goddamn father. You refuse to give up.

Shigaraki turns around ready to disintegrate Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta again as the Nomu walks towards Makoya. When just then. The door to the USJ is busted down. Creating a large dust cloud. Everyone looks over too see an angry All Might appearing, ready to fight. But unlike usual. He doesn't have his signature smile on his face, he looks angry.

All Might: Have no fear students. I am here!

Mineta: Look! We're saved!

Izuku: He's here... All Might...

Shigaraki: Ah. Looks like are games getting a "continue".

End Of Recap:

All Might: I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running into Young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here.

The students are tearing as they see All Might show up, ready to fight. They are relieved their saved. The villain's are happy too, but a twisted kind of happy.

All Might: I cant believe all of this went down while I was resting. I hate to think of how frightened these children must be. And how hard my colleagues had to fight in order to protect them. Including the students. The only thing I can do now is reassure them that things will be okay. Thats my duty as the Symbol of Peace.

All Might: Have no fear, students... Because I am here!

Mineta: Look! Were saved!

Makoya: All... Might.

Tsuyu: Ribbit.

Izuku: He's here... All Might. And he's not smiling.

Shigiraki: After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up.

The students (besides Makoya, Izuku, Tsuyu, And Mineta, and Iida) are behind All Might as the villains stare in shock, terrified. People talking about how they kinda want to back out now and scared of his presence in general.

All Might swiftly jumps down and grabs Aizawa and Makoya as he defeats all the small time thugs easily. He regrets not getting here sooner.

All Might: I'm sorry, Aizawa, young Makoya. I should've been here.

Suddenly, faster than the eye can see, All Might jumps forward and grabs the other three (Mineta, Tsuyu, Izuku) as Shigiraki's hand falls of his face from the force of the wind.

Mineta: What the heck?

All Might: Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa and Makoya with you. Aizawa doesn't have much time, and from what I see Makoya seems to be a target. (Wow All Might's got some brains in there.)

Mineta: Yes sir!

Tsuyu: Ribbit.

Izuku: You saved us, All Might.

[Shigiraki freaking out]

Shigiraki: No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to go this way. He's still fast father. Somehow he managed to hit me.

Shigiraki walks forward as he puts the hand on his face and he instantly calms down. (Am I the only one who thinks Shigiraki finds it comforting because it resembles a large hug or smt and it reminds him of good times, in his father's case what he wanted with his father, affection. He lacks affection so despite them not being here, the hands kinda hold together his sanity... I should be a therapist 😃)