Had no clue (this is a chapter i just didnt know what to name it)

So this is what's going on in my life some names will be changed to protect privacy. I'm just putting a yandere twist to it.
Also, this one is shorter than usual.

⚠️Warning⚠️
Kidnapping,
Yandere stuff,
Soft yandere,
Harassment,
Manipulation,

⚠️Warning⚠️Kidnapping,Yandere stuff, Soft yandere,Harassment,Manipulation,

(I tried to make the boy look like the actual boy in real life.)

Y/N POV

"Y/n, Ryder has a crush on you," Ethan, one of the most untrustworthy guys I have ever met in my life, said while pointing to Ryder. "Do you like him?"

I didn't say anything just shook my head. Ryder was staring at me with an intense look in his brown eyes and a plain face.

The next day

I was sitting in my 7th period again when Jb spoke to me.

"Y/n do you have a crush on him?" Jb asked while pointing at Ryder.

I shook my head and mumbled a no but I didn't think he heard me.

The next day

I was sitting in 3rd period when a guy had never met let alone talked to came up to me.

"He said you were cute," he said while pointing in a direction and then walking away.

When I got to my 7th period Ethan and a few other guys were moaning my first and last name at the top of their lungs. What's worse was this happened for a few days before they stopped. During this time I tried to talk to Ryder more.

~~~

"Ryder, what did you get for question 12?" I asked since I thought I did it wrong.

"1," he answered. "At least that's what I got."

~~~

I didn't want to go to a pep rally but I had to do I just sat there and read on the stands and Ryder and one of his friends were in front of me.

"Look at this L reading at a pep rally," Bryan said. "Put that away y/n you're supposed to be cheering."

"That's boring," I said. "I'd rather read."

After a few minutes, Ryder came up to me.

"Hey y/n," Ryder whispered in my ear. "Boom."

I was confused but didn't say anything.

~~~

"Do you guys know how to do this?" he asked my table.

"No," I said with a smile. "No clue."

~~~

"So do you remember when you flipped off that girl last year in our 7th-period class?" I asked while sitting beside him.

"Yes," he said with a deadpan expression. "Why?"

"Look at this," I said while handing him a piece of paper that our teacher had written to me that said, it's not nice to curse in my classroom. "She wrote that to me."

He laughed and handed it back to me.

~~~

Me: Did anyone miss me?

Friend: Ryder did.

~~~

It doesn't help that he stares at me as Edward stares at Bella from twilight.

~~~

So everything that happened up until this point has happened to me.

I felt like he did like me but I had no clue until one day I just woke up in an unknown environment with him staring at me like always.

I had no clue...