Chapter 1

Sorry guys
I took a while,didn't I?
Engine is not my first language so,pls bare my bad grammar and bad spellings
Enjoy🥰🥰

________________________________

Kinn:What do you mean you still can't find his location?!!!

The whole mansion got silent by Kinn's scream. No one dare to utter a word.

Arm:Khun Kinn, we're still finding him and trying our best. But we still....

Kinn:I don't want trying!!I want result!!!

Kinn screams again making Arm shut up.

Kinn:While your asses are trying here!!My kitty is suffering there!!!!

Kinn screams while breaking down,tears flowing down on his both cheeks.

Kinn:Pls, quickly,find his location.Pls,I beg you.

Everyone in the mansion including Vegas shocked. Is this really the mafia king who is known for his cruel and merciless. Now the same mafia king is begging in front of someone. It's true when it comes to love,no matter who you are, always lose in front of it.
Tankhun comes and hug Kinn to confront him as Kinn cry harder on his elder brother's shoulder.

Tankhun: We'll find him soon,Kinn. Control yourself.

Kinn:If something happens to him, I'll never be able to forgive myself.

Porsche has been missing for 5 months. Since Porsche went missing,Kinn is going crazy. He doesn't eat or sleep,just blaming himself he couldn't protect his kitty.
He only eat or sleep when Tankhun or Korn force him.

Afew days later..

Kinn was in his room, sitting on the bed while staring at the photo which he was holding in his hand. He looks very tired and emotionless.
Then the door of the room burst open.When Kinn look who it was,it was non other than Arm. He immediately stand up when he saw Arm.

Arm:Khun!We have found his location!

Arm said with his tired voice. Arm was also worried for his friend. Since Porsche went missing,he start to find his location without any breaks.
Kinn finally feels relieved but then....

Kinn:Where's the location?Where is he?

Arm:Khun,we got to know that he's in a science experiment laboratory.

Kinn:W-what?

Arm:I'm afraid,Khun. He might be one of them.

Kinn hardly calm himself.

Kinn:We are going there as a costumer to buy an experiment. I'll take you,Big,Pete,Pol and Chan. Get ready right away. We're going there right today!

Arm:Yes,Khun!

Then he immediately left. One tear escape from Kinn's eye.

Kinn pov:Wait for me, Porsche. I will come to you soon,I promise.

He also start to get ready. They get ready the bodyguards, different kinds of guns to use when they need. Everything is ready. Now they are all outside ready to go then....

Vegas: Kinn.

Kinn:What?

Vegas:Lete come with you.

Kinn:Why should I?

Vegas:Kinn, Porsche is also my friend. I'm also worried for him. I wanna help too.

Kinn think for a moment.

Kinn:Fine..

Vegas:Thanks, bro.

After their conversation, Tankhun comes forward.

Tankhun:Kinn, bring back our sunshine.

Kinn:We will,Khun. Don't worry.

Everyone gets the car and left. The whole journey was a silent one. After afew mins,they arrived in front of a huge science laboratory. This place also has its own bodyguards but when they say who arrived,they bow their heads to 90°. Then they open the door for the mafia kings. After they enter,they got welcomed by a female scientist.

???:Well hello and welcome to our laboratory. I didn't thought that the mafia kings would come here. Well,my name's Jell. How can I help you?

Kinn looks at Big and nod at him. Big understand right away and comes in front of Jell.

Big:Miss Jell,we heard there is a new experiment which came here like 5 months ago and our boss wants to but it no matter how much it cost.

Jell:Oh,you must be talking about him. He is the most powerful here and he can control himself very easily. Let me take you there.

Jell take them to the experiment. While going,they across many experiments. Innocent people who they turn into monsters.

Kinn:How do you call them?By names?

Jell:We call them experiment 1 2. We call them by numbers.

Kinn:Then how do you call the last experiment?

Jell:We call him experiment 001.

Kinn:Do you know his name?

Jell:No,sir.

After their conversation end,they arrived in front of a room where they put the experiment. They can see through bc on side of the room walls was made of glass. When they get near,they found a man or an experiment sitting on the corner of the room while wearing a big mask. It was so big that it almost cover his whole face. When Kinn saw that,he feels happy and sad at the same time. He hardly control his tears not to fall down from his eyes. Then Vegas come and hold his shoulder. When Kinn looks at him,Vegas nod at him.

Kinn:We want to get in the room,I want to go near him.

Jell:But sir,I know he can control himself but I cannot say will he attack or not.

Vegas:You don't need to worry about that. Just open the door,once we get in,you can close it.

Vegas said while holding Kinn's shoulder. Jell didn't say anything. She knows if these mafia kings want to do something,they would do no matter what. She press the button which was beside the door and the door open. Kinn and Vegas enter the room and slowly walk toward the man. Kinn is sure that this man is kis kitty. After they arrived in front of him,Kinn kneel down in front of him and hold his hand,talk in a calm and gentle voice.

Kinn: Porsche?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

That's it for today my lovely readers 💖
Thank you very much for waiting 💖

If you like the chapter,pls do leave vote and comment.

Love you all 💖💖😘😘