Chapter 6

When he saw what he saw, his anger boiled. Two men, two ugly fucking men were looking at his kitty with lust eyes. How can he not be angry when his kitty was getting eye rape? No fucking way in fucking hell!!

But at the same time, the food arrived making Porsche smiled.

Porsche : Thank you for the food.

He didn't wait a sec and dig into the food. Bc of his fangs, whenever Porsche eat, he covers his mouth with his hand and chews while his mouth is close ofc.

While Porsche was eating without any worries, Kinn, Vegas and Pete has turned on their overprotective modes.

After the breakfast, Kinn and Vegas pay the bills with each half. They get up from their seats.

Vegas : Pete, take Porsche with you and go to the car.

Pete : Got it.

Porsche : What are you two going?

Kinn : You don't need to worry, kitty. Just go, ok?

Porsche nods and left with Pete. Kinn and Vegas walk to the men. While walking to them, they take out their guns. Their bodies start to shake.

Kinn : You like to stare at my kitty, huh?

Man 1 : N.....no...

Kinn : Then what?.

Man 2 : I....it's....just....

Kinn : You two are getting on my nerves.

Kinn pointed the gun on one of the men forehead but someone holds on his shoulder.

Kinn : What?

Vegas : Don't make a scene here,Kinn.

Kinn took a deep breath and remove the gun from the man's forehead.

Vegas : You don't need to worry about them,Kinn. Leave them to me. You trust me, right?

Kinn : Fine. And you..,my cousin is worse than me. From today, you'll be living in hell so,good luck.

Kinn smirks follows by Vegas. After saying that, they both left from there and go to the car. They sit like before and found Porsche already sleeping on Pete's shoulder.

Kinn : I see, he's asleep.

Pete :  Since we got here, he was yawning so I tell him to sleep on my shoulder.

Kinn smiles with Vegas and Pete. Kinn starts the car and drives back home.

Afew mins later, they arrived in front of the mansion. Kinn and Vegas come out of the car. Kinn open the car door of Pete's side and carry Porsche in bridal style. After Porsche was taken away by Kinn,Pete comes out.

Kinn : We'll be leaving.

Vegas : Ok,then take care.

The two couples separate from there. Kinn opens his room door and enter. After he got it,he close the door with his leg. He walks to the bed and put Porsche on it carefully,not wanting to wake him up.

Porsche growns and wraps his arms around Kinn's neck in his sleep.

Porsche : Mhm.... don't go...

Kinn chuckles and slowly puts away his kitty's hands from his neck. Then he takes off his coat and shirt,making himself shirtless. He lays beside Porsche and pulls him in his embrace, hugging him tightly. He kisses his head and......

Kinn : Love You,kitty.

Then fell asleep while hugging his kitty.

Time pass-2 days later.....