Chapter 7

The same night,at 10:15p.m.

Everyone was in Kinn's room where Porsche was who hasn't woken up yet. Kinn just sit on the bed,beside Porsche and he was holding his hand.

Kinn : Why hasn't he wake up yet?

Chay and Pete were also sitting on the bed near Porsche.

Tankhun : He'll wake up soon,Kinn. Don't worry.

Kinn : I swear if something happens to him, I'll kill that bitch.

Tankhun : But didn't you already killed them?

Kinn : Then I'll kill myself.

Tankhun : Eyy.....

Tankhun was just about to say something but stop when he saw something. Porsche's fingers start to move which are in Kinn's hands. Everyone looks at him and wait for him to open his eyes. Not many minutes later, Porsche opens his normal brown eyes slowly.

Kinn : Porsche?

Porsche looks at the people who were around him. His eyes stopped on someone.

Kinn : Porsche?

Porsche : K....Kinn?

Porsche tries to sit up so,Kinn helps him. Kinn immediately pulls him for a hug.

Kinn : I'm so glad you're back.

Porsche : Hmm.

Then they get away from each other. Porsche looks at the people who were looking at him with smiles on their faces. Porsche smiles at them.

Porsche : Thank you so much.

Korn shakes his head.

Korn : You don't to thank us,son. You're my son and our family now. It's our responsibility to protect you and take care of you.

Porsche just smiles. At the same time,he got hugged by Pete and Chay.

Chay : I'm so happy you're back, hia.

Pete : Me too.

Porsche just hug them back without saying anything. Everyone stayed there and spend time with Porsche.

--------------------------

Time pass-- at night at 9::45p.m.

Porsche was looking out the window, waiting for his boyfriend who was taking a shower. But then suddenly,he got hugged by  strong hands around his waist. He smiles as he knows only one person is allowed to do that.

Kinn : Why aren't you sleeping?

Porsche : I was waiting for you,my lion.

Kinn : oh so,I got a nickname too.

Porsche : So?Didn't like it?

Kinn : Love it,my beautiful kitty.

Porsche turns around wrap his arms around Kinn's neck,Kinn still wrapping his arms around Porsche's slim waist.

Porsche touches Kinn's nose with his own.

Porsche : Can I have a kiss?

Kinn : Why even ask?

Kinn immediately smash his lips on Porsche's. At first,he just kiss them with love gentlely. But then,the gentle kiss turns into a wild one. Kinn bites Porsche lower lip which makes to open his mouth. He quickly puts his tongue inside and explores his whole mouth.

While still kissing,Kinn pick up Porsche by his waist as Porsche wraps his legs around Kinn's waist. He walks to the bed while still kissing his kitty. He gentlely push Porsche to make him lay on the bed.

They kiss and suck each other's lives lips, forgetting the whole world.

Afew mins later, Porsche pats on Kinn's shoulder, signalling him that he has ran out of air. Then Porsche whispers in Kinn's ear...

Porsche : I want you, my lion. Your kitty wants you inside him.

One sentence, only one sentence wake up the beast inside him. Kinn also whisper in Porsche ear.

Kinn : As you wish, my kitty. You won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Kinn hardly kiss those pink lips without showing any mercy which makes Porsche shock.

After he got satisfied, he bites Porsche's lower lip so hard that makes blood comes out.

Porsche : Arg!

Kinn licks the blood on his lips which was Porsche's. Then he starts to lick Porsche's ears.

Porsche : Ah.. Ah.. Kinn.. It..tickle.. Don't... there...

Kinn didn't listen to Porsche and continue licking the ears, also biting them gentlely.

Porsche : Ah!

After licking Porsche's ears, he attacks Porsche's neck. He kiss it, luck it, suck it and bite it, leaving alot of hickeys.

Kinn bites Porsche's neck again and again, not showing any mercy.

Porsche :Ah ..ah...K..Kinn...s.stop...biting..

Kinn : You're mine, kitty. I own you. I can do anything to you.

While still sucking and biting Porsche's neck, Kinn's one hand crawls inside Porsche shirt and found his nipples.

He holds one of them making Porsche gasp. Tears were flowing down on his both cheeks bc of the pleasure he was receiving from his lion.

Kinn tears Porsche's shirt making him half nake. He eyes locked on his kitty's pink nipples which were ready to be touched. He didn't wait a sec and lick one of the nipples while he plays the other with his hand, driving Porsche crazy and making him a moaning mess.

Porsche : ah...ah..mhm..k..Kinn..

Kinn bites it, leaving a hickey on his nipple.

-----------------

That's it for today my lovely readers 💖.
Thank you very much for waiting patiently.

I know this is short but I wrote this btw of my homework without my mother knowing.

Next chapter will be last chapter 💖💖.

See you in next chapter 💖💖.
Love you all 💖😘🥰