Chapter 4

''Why don't you call me by my nickname that you gave me?Do you disgust me now?Am I not your kitty anymore?''

After reading, Kinn didn't know whether he should laugh or cry. He chuckled and closed the book. He looks at Porsche who was looking at him with still pouty lips. He sits himself on bed comfortably,then take Porsche and makes him sits on his lap. Porsche was sitting on Kinn's lap like he was sitting on a sofa.

Kinn:You want me to call you kitty?

Porsche nods while looking Kinn into eyes. Kinn smile......

Kinn:Ok then,your wish is my command,kitty.

Porsche smiled when he heard the ''kitty'' word from Kinn's mouth. Kinn gets closer to Porsche slowly and gently kiss Porsche's soft lips. Porsche wraps his hands around Kinn's neck as Kinn wraps in arms around Porsche's slim waist. They kiss and suck each other's lips without passion but with love. Afew mins later,they finally get away from each other and look into the eyes deeply.
Kinn kiss Porsche's cheek....

Kinn:I love you,kitty.

Porsche smiles and moves his lips and say '' I love you too ''. They connect their foreheads together. Then later Porsche yawn..

Kinn:Are you sleepy,kitty?

Porsche nods. Then they both lay down on the bed. Kinn buries Porsche in his embrace and hug him tightly.

Kinn:Sweet dreams...

Porsche slowly closes his eyes and went to the Dreamland in Kinn's arms.

3days later....

Now Porsche becomes the cheerful and bubbly boy again. After he went missing,the whole mafia family became overprotective over him. They always take care of him. The scientists are still working on the cure. Even if they don't,they know what will happen to them.

Now Porsche throat had recovered. He can speak normally now.

Present time...

Porsche was walking around the garden while crossing his arms near his chest. He was wearing one of Kinn's shirts and black oversized pants. He was looking like a fallen angel from heaven.(Right?)

While Porsche was walking,Kinn came running to him followed by Vegas and Pete. Porsche knows but he ignores them.

Kinn:Kitty!What are you doing alone outside?

Porsche:Can't you see I'm walking. Are you blind or what?

Kinn:Oi!!

But Vegas cuts Kinn off by holding his shoulder.

Vegas: Porsche?What's wrong?Why are you mad?

Porsche:Why don't you ash Kinn? He's the reason I'm mad

Vegas looks at Kinn....

Vegas:What did you do,Kinn?

Kinn sigh......

*Flashback*
The same day morning at 7:25a.m.

Porsche was sitting on the bed, looking at Kinn who was getting ready for work.

Porsche:Kinn?

Kinn:Hm?

Porsche:I have a request.

Kinn:Kinn:What is it?

Porsche:Can I go out?

Kinn immediately stops what he was doing and looks at Porsche with dumbfounded eyes.

Kinn:W..what?

Porsche:I said can I go out?

Kinn:No way.

Porsche:Why?

Kinn:You think I'll let you go out like this.

Porsche:Who said I'll go out like this? I'll wear a mask to cover my fangs. I'll wear a big hoodie to cover my.......

Kinn: You're not going anywhere. If you want or need anything,you can tell me. I'll tell Big to go get it for you.

Porsche:But I want to go myself.

Kinn:I'm not stupid or dumb enough to let you go out all alone after what happened.

Porsche:B..but...

Kinn: I said No!!!

Porsche got startled by Kinn's scream.

Kinn:Don't you dare go out, Porsche. You know me very well so,don't make me angry,ok?

Porsche didn't say anything,just stay silent. After Kinn done,he kiss his kitty's cheek and left from there. Porsche's eyes start to get watery bc Kinn has never yelled at him before...

*Flashback ends*

Vegas sigh and Pete smacks his own forehead. While Kinn was looking at Porsche who didn't even glance at him. Kinn sigh....

Kinn:I'm sorry.

When Porsche heard Kinn's words,he looks at him. Kinn regret for yelling at his kitty.

Kinn:I'm sorry....

Porsche:I want to go out.

Kinn didn't even get a chance to finish his sentence ad Porchay cut him off.

Porsche:I want to go out. I'm bored. Pls,Kinn. You can come with me. Hey guys,will you also come with us?

Pete:If Khun Kinn let us.

Porsche looks at Kinn.

Porsche:You'll let them ,right?

Kinn: Sure.

Porsche:Yayyyyy!! Thank you,Kinn!!

Then Porsche jumps on Kinn as he hardly catch his kitty in fear that he will fall and hurt himself.

Kinn:Where do you wanna go?Hm?

Porsche:Hm.....

Porsche makes a face like he's thinking something 🤔. Then..

Porsche:Can we go eat breakfast at a restaurant?Pls?

Kinn:Ok,then..

Porsche giggled making others smile. They are very happy that their sunshine is back.

Time pass - Tmr morning at 6:15a.m.

Kinn was sleeping peacefully in the bed. Then he felt a weight on his chest so,he open his eyes and saw his kitty looking at him with his big black cat eyes. When Kinn opens his eyes, Porsche starts to kiss his whole face.

Porsche:Good morning,Kinn!!

Kinn:I see,you're very excited,huh?

Porsche:Yes!Yes!

Kinn:But it's still early.

Porsche:No,it's not!It's going to pass 7 soon!!

Kinn:Yeah,now sleep.

Kinn said as he pulled Porsche in his embrace and kiss his head.

Porsche:Kinn! We'll be late!!

Kinn:No,we won't. Just sleep. You're sleepy,aren't you?

As Kinn said that, Porsche starts to yawn.

Kinn:I told you,kitty?Sleep,ok?

Porsche:But... I don't want to be late...

Kinn:We won't,don't worry,ok?

Porsche nod and lays himself on Kinn's chest. Not a sec later,he fall asleep on his favorite pillow. As the mafia king's kitty has fallen asleep,he also close his eyes.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

That's it for today my lovely readers
Thank you very much for waiting

I updated today bc I won't update on Saturday or Sunday.
My exams just started today. It will finish next Friday.

If you enjoyed,pls do leave vote and comment 💖💖

See you in next chapter 💖💖

Love you all 💖😘🥰💖