Chapter 2

Kinn: Porsche?

The man looks up at Kinn when he heard his name. When he saw him,his eyes got widen and become teary. When Kinn saw those big and not brown anymore eyes,he felt happy but his heart hurts,alot. The big brown eyes has turned black. His hand nails and leg nails are long and sharp. Kinn takes off the big mask which Porsche was wearing. After taking it off,his sharp fangs were visibly visible. Both Kinn and Vegas who saw those,eyes got widen. When Porsche saw that....

Porsche:D..do.y..you..disgust..m..me..now?Kinn...that..I..i.have..b..become...a..m..monster.

Porsche said hardly while shuttering on his voice. The mask has been covering his mouth since he got here,not letting him saw a single word. Now he is having a hard time in talking.

When Kinn heard what Porsche said,he felt like someone squeeze his heart.

Kinn:Ofc not, kitty. I Love You. I still do.

Kinn said while holding Porsche's hand tightly

Kinn:I love you,kitty. Remember this,I always love you no matter what you are.

Kinn hugs Porsche into his embrace as Porsche cry hard in his arms.

Porsche:I..sob..want...to..sob....be...become.. normal...sob...

When Vegas heard that,he cal Jell. She immediately comes to him.

Vegas:I want you and other scientists to make an antitode to make him normal again.

Jell:But sir,the antitode is very rare and it's hard to make......

Jell couldn't finish her words bc Vegas grab her by her neck.

Vegas:I'm not asking,I'm telling you! If you didn't seccess to make it,I'll kill all of you and destroy this place!

Jell:Y..yes...sir!!I'm ..sorry...!Pls!...Let..me..go..!

Vegas throw her and she fell on the ground.

Vegas:I want you to make the antitode as fast as you can and I want it as soon  as possible.

Jell:Yes sir!

She get up and run away from there. Vegas look at Kinn and Porsche. He kneel down then...

Vegas:How's he?

Kinn:He has fell asleep after crying so hard.

Vegas:I have took care of here.

Kinn:I know,thank you,Vegas.

Vegas:No worries. For now,let's go back. Everyone is waiting, especially for Porsche.

Kinn nods and carry Porsche in bridal style,walk out of the room. They went straight to the cars with the bodyguards following them. Big sat on the driver seat with Pete beside him. Vegas and Kinn who is carrying Porsche sat on the back. They start to drive to the mansion. Not so many minutes later,they arrived in front of the mansion. Everyone is already waiting for them. Korn,Kim, Tankhun and Porchay were standing outside the mansion.

The car stop and they all gather beside the car. Fristly,Big comes out and open the car door of Kinn side. Kinn comes out while holding Porsche tightly to his chest.  Then Vegas,Pete and other come out. Tankhun and Porchay go near to Kinn. Their eyes got teary when they saw Porsche.

Porchay:Hia...how's my hia? He'll be alright,right?

Kinn:Don't worry ,chay. He's fine. When he wakes up,you can talk to him,ok?

Chay nod.

Kinn:I'm taking him to my room.

After saying that,Kinn enter the mansion and straightly walk to the room. He get in,close the door and lock it. He walks to the bed and carefully place Porsche on the bed. He caress his head and place a kiss on Porsche's forehead.

Kinn:I promise, Porsche. From now on,I won't let anyone touch you or hurt you.

After saying that,he comes out of his room and went downstairs. He found everyone in the living room.

Korn:How's he?

Kinn:He's sleeping.

Korn nod and the room got silent again. Then Porchay broke the silent btw them...

Porchay:Will Hia be normal again?

Vegas truns to him and.....smile at him.

Vegas:Don't worry, Porsche's little brother. He'll be back to normal soon.

Porchay feels relieved and smiled at Vegas.

Porchay:Thank you,phi.

Vegas smiles and nods at him but then....

Crack!!

Their attention went to the sound of something break. Then Kinn relize.....

Kinn:This sound came from Porsche's room!!!

Then he run to upstairs,to the room while others follow him from behind. They open the door and saw a little pieces of glass on the floor. And then......

Porsche:Stop this!!! It's hurt!!! Arg!! Stop!!!

Porsche starts screaming while holding his own neck. Others saw Porsche was holding his own neck...

Porsche:Take this off!!!! Arg!!!! Fuck!!!!

Kinn go to Porsche and hold his hands, trying to calm him down. Then his eyes fell on the coller which was on Porsche's neck. Before coming here,the coller's light was red,now it's green. He understands right away that this coller is shocking him.

Porsche:Arg!! I can't take anymore!!! Pls!!!

While holding Porsche with one hand,Kinn tries to take off the coller off with other hand but it didn't work. Vegas  come in.

Vegas:Kinn,you hold Porsche. I will try to take it off.

Kinn nod and hold Porsche as tight as he can. Bc of the pain, Porsche was screaming and moving nonstop. Vegas tries to take off the the coller but he couldn't. When he try to take it off,the coller shock Porsche more.

Porsche:Aaahhh!! Stop!!!

He couldn't take anymore and pass out in Kinn's arms. After Porsche passed out,the coller turned red again. Kinn hold Porsche tightly and cry silently. Vegas kneel down...

Vegas:I'm sorry,Kinn. I couldn't do it

Kinn just shake his head as no. He carry him and put him on the bed again. Kinn just sit beside him and hold his hand. While others were just staying there and Porchay was a crying mess in Pete's arms.

Kinn:Call her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

That's it for today my lovely readers
Hope you enjoyed

Pls do leave vote and comment

See you in next chapter 💖😘

Love you all 😘🥰💖