Chapter 8(Last chapter)

Kinn bites Porsche's nipple, leaving a hickey on it.

Porsche : Ah ..ah ..Kinn...pls..be..gentle...

While still sucking on Porsche's nipples, Kinn's one hand already took off  Porsche's pants and shorts, making him fully nake.

Kinn finally stop sucking his nipples and look at his kitty who was looking back at him with his teary brown cat eyes.

Kinn starts to suck his own fingers,making them wet while still looking at his kitty. After he done,he kiss Porsche's lips as Porsche wraps his arms around Kinn's neck,not having a single clue what gonna happen next.

As he was distracted by the kiss,Kinn uses the chance and puts one finger inside Porsche's tiny hole,making him shock and gasp.

He broke the kiss and more tears come out from his beautiful eyes.

Porsche : Ah!! ....Kinn!..h.. hurts...

Kinn : Shhh...kitty...it will be ok...shh..

Then he puts the second and third finger inside at the same time and kiss Porsche not letting him scream.

Afew mins later,Kinn let go of Porsche's lips and starts to move slowly. Porsche moans as he feels the movements inside himself.

Then the speed of the movements start to get faster.

Porsche : Ah..Ah..Ah..s..slow..down..ah..

Kinn didn't listen to him,just increase his speed of finger fuck. Porsche covers his own mouth to not let himself scream but then Kinn comes holds Porsche's hand and pulls it away from his mouth. Both Kinn and Porsche look into each other's eyes.

Kinn : Don't cover you mouth,baby. I want to listen to your song which you only sing for me.

Porsche moans nonstop bc of the finger fuck. Afew more mins later,Kinn finally pulls his finger out from the abused hole while Porsche was catching for air.

He makes place btw Porsche's legs and pulls out his monster which was hugely huge.

When Porsche saw that,he gasp. This is not his first time but still....

Kinn : Why,kitty?Why are you staring at my little brother so much?You like it?

Porsche immediately looks away...

Porsche : Shut up...

Making Kinn chuckled. He puts his own saliva on his little brother to make it wet so,it can go inside smoothly.

Porsche : Kinn?....

Kinn : Hm?

Porsche : Pls...b..be..gentle...

Kinn : Ofc,kitty.

Then he slowly push himself inside Porsche who was trying his best not to scream. Kinn kiss his whole face to calm him down.

Kinn : Kitty,calm down. It'll be ok. Calm down.

After Porsche adjust his size,Kinn starts to move slowly.

Porsche : Ah..mhm...so..good...

Porsche finally find the pleasure from the pain. When Kinn saw Porsche is enjoying,he high up his speed. Both pain and pleasure were mixing,driving Porsche totally crazy, begging him for more.

Porsche : Ah!..ah!..so..good..Kinn..faster..harder..deeper..oh..my..god...

Kinn was fulfilling his kitty's every wish by thrusting faster,harder and deeper.

After afew mins and more thrusts, Porsche cums on his own abdomen and Kinn inside of his kitty. Both were breathing hard. Porsche was already tired but for Kinn,it was no enough.