Chapter 5

Time pass - same morning at 8:15a.m.

Kinn has been awake since few minutes ago. He had been staring at his kitty for a quite long. He smiles and kisses those cat eyes which he adore so much. Porsche growns as he feels something on his face.

Kinn:Kitty?

Porsche:Hm?

Kinn: Don't want to go anymore?

Porsche opens his eyes right away and sits up. He looks at Kinn who was smiling at him.

Porsche:Kinn, get up.....

He said while pulling Kinn to sit up. But him?

Kinn:Kitty.... I don't wanna get up....

Porsche:Kinn.....

Kinn:I want to sleep more....

Kinn was teasing him but Porsche didn't have a clue. He finally let go of Kinn's hand. When Kinn notices his kitty isn't holding his hand anymore, he looks at him and found his kitty's face full of tears. He immediately sits up and holds Porsche's face.

Kinn:Kitty!I was just teasing you. I was joking. Don't cry.

Porsche:You are so bad! How could you! You are so mean!!

Kinn:Ok,ok. I'm sorry. My bad. Forgive me,ok kitty?

Porsche looks at him with his teary eyes and pouty lips. When Kinn's eyes fell on Porsche's lips, he gulps. He suddenly starts to feel like his throat got dry. He becomes thirsty and licks his dry lips. While Kinn's eyes were locked on Porsche's lips, he felt a touch on his face. When he got his sense back, he saw his kitty was caressing his cheek.

Porsche:Kinn? What's wrong? How did you zoom out?

Kinn pov:Kinn! Control yourself,bastard!He's not fully recovered yet!You know yourself that you're a beast!You'll hurt him!

Porsche:Kinn!!

Kinn finally come out from his thoughts cause of his kitty's scream.

Porsche:Why are you suddenly zooming out?What are you thinking?

Kinn:N... nothing,kitty.

Porsche: Really?

Kinn:Yep...

Porsche makes a confused face then he gives a peek kiss on Kinn's cheek, making Kinn widen his eyes. Porsche smiles at him...

Porsche:Come on, let's get up and get ready. Wanna take a shower together?

Kinn got froze by his kitty question.

Kinn pov:oh,kitty. Why are you making me hard? I'm hardly controlling myself here but you....

Porsche:Kinn!!!

Kinn got his sense back again....

Porsche:Kinn! Why are you zooming out again and again? You're scaring me!

Kinn:I'm sorry,kitty. I was just...... Forget about it.

Porsche:Are you ok?

Kinn:I'm fine. Come on, let's get ready.

Porsche:ok!

Then they both enter the bathroom and take a shower together. After they done, they both come out wearing robes. Kinn wears a green robe while Porsche wears a white one.

Back in the shower, only god knows how Kinn controlled himself.

Kinn wears his usual red suit and Porsche wears an extra big yellow hoodie and gray pants. The hoodie covers his whole body, even till his fingers. He was looking so cute and so beautiful at the same time. Without letting Porsche know, Kinn quickly takes a photo and puts it as his phone screen wallpaper.