Where I've Been

I honestly don't know if people still remember me. Most of the people I know here has either stopped using their accounts, left, or made new ones that I'm not aware of.

I haven't been on this account for almost 2 years, my last update being back in April 2021. I have slowly lost interest in MLP as a show ever since the end of G4 and I stopped editing. I mainly focused on my Gacha Life account on Instagram for the better part of 2021 until I ultimately stopped in October. After that, I haven't been doing much. 

It wasn't until June of last year where I got back into editing. It started with me completely redesigning my main OC which gave me motivation to make more.

 It started with me completely redesigning my main OC which gave me motivation to make more

 I don't edit as much as I did in the past, but I've been mostly consistent. I will no longer be posting them here and if you want to see them, just go to my DeviantArt account which is linked in my bio.

I still don't know if I should republish my art book and Appledash Oneshots, but we'll see.

As to me as a person, I started uni last year and college has been kicking my ass. I failed two subjects and have to make up for them in summer class. No wonder people working in finance seemed so devoid of life, this course just strips it out of you. 

I have been listening to a lot of CPOP since the start of 2023 after I discovered my queen, Liu Yuxin and have been obsessed with her. 

Although I was hesitant to get back in the idol space (because of the community itself, not the talents), I decided to go for it and just limit my exposure to just updates about her. My time as a BTS fan back in 2016 truly has traumatized me lmao. 

Anyways, that's all for now. Bye bye