Chapter 7

Drew's POV

"Alright! Time for lunch."

I step out of my office ready to stuff my face into a good sandwich when something catches my eye.

Ugh. This guy.

Sergio is one of the accountants that has been here a couple of years and already he's ran through every woman in this building.

Even now he's trying to work his magic on our newest member and I can feel something in me twitch.

"So you busy tonight? I'd love to show you around."

I feel my jaw clinch as I watch him lean into her as I walk over.

"Thanks but I'm usually here pretty late."

He tilts his head and before he can try another approach, I place my hand on his shoulder, grabbing his attention.

"Sergio? I need a favor. I really need the close out info for project 86 as soon as possible. Can you get that for me?"

He stands up straight and frowns, clearly annoyed.

"You know that'll take hours right?"

I nod and her groans before heading to his station.

Me and him have never really seen eye to eye but since I have seniority over him, he kind of has to do what I say.

As he walks away, I catch her green eyes studying me and her gaze actually makes me a little nervous.

"If I'm remembering correctly, That's not necessary until next month."

I shrug.

"Eh he's fine. You just watch out for that guy. He's put his Dick in about every woman in this place.

She gives me a look. "And you haven't?"

I roll my eyes and lean against the wall of her cubicle.

"I'm just saying, since we're buddies now, that you should watch out for him."

She gives me a smile and stands in front of me, this condescending look on her face.

"Oh drew. You're not jealous about someone else having my attention now are you?"

I scoff as she inches closer to my face.

"Why would I need to be? He's not nearly as fun as me."

She rolls her eyes and sits back down in her seat.

"Well I'm a big girl drew. I can handle myself. I don't need the big scary marketing director looking out for me."

I shake my head.

This woman.

I look around to make sure everyone is busy before I lean down and turn her chair back to me.

"Listen here princess. When I say that guy is bad news, I mean it. Yes, I'm an office whore. I've slept with MOST of the woman in here, excluding you."

She gasps and swats at my arms making me laugh.

"Drew that's gross!"

I hold up my hands in defense.

"Hey I'm just being honest! My point is, they all still like me. I don't just sleep around and drop them. We all still work well together. He on the other hand has a different reputation. He's too rough with them and doesn't like hearing the word no. Then he walks around acting as if he owns them or something before he's ready to drop them for the next piece of ass that crosses his view. That being you."