Chapter 1~ Tend The Gardens

It was a beautiful sunny morning. The sun was shining through all the mansion windows. Shigna was doing her morning chores. Dusting, sweeping, mopping and more. Kakashi was preparing the morning breakfast. A stuffed Flat cake with an egg on top. The sides were fresh fruit from tropical islands. Black Earl Grey tea, with a stack of vegetable pancakes stuffed with greens, eggs, and herbs.

Zoey had woken up from her king-sized bed

Zoey had woken up from her king-sized bed. Smelling the delicious aroma of breakfast in the air. She stretched her arms above her head and yawned. She didn't have much work to do today so she had some free time to fill up. She looked over at Whiskers who was curled up next to her.

"Morning Whiskers it's time to wake."
She said as she reached over to pet him. When she touched his furry head he perked up and yawned.

"I'm awake I'm awake."
Whiskers stretched and sat now. Looking up at Zoey in a loving way. Zoey smiled and got out of bed. Heading towards her wardrobe. Looking at her clothes figuring out what she's going to wear today. Whiskers sat still on the bed and watched.

"What are we doing today Mother?"
Whiskers asked her tilting his head. Zoey had picked out a beautiful yellow and black dress. With black high-heeled knee-high boots. Once she was done getting dressed she turned around to face Whiskers.

"Let's go eat some breakfast then we can figure out what to do for the day shall we?"
She said as she walked over and picked up Whiskers. Letting him lay over her shoulder.

As they went downstairs they had gone into the dining hall

As they went downstairs they had gone into the dining hall. Zoey placed Whiskers down on the carpet rug and Whiskers ran to his royal bowl. Where there was raw cat food ready for him to eat. Zoey had seen the breakfast and smiled. She went to sit in her chair at the end of the table. In front of her was her hot breakfast ready to eat.

"This looks delicious Kakashi."
She smiled watching Kakashi come over and fill her tea cup. He nodded and looked at her.

"Thank you, my lady. This is black Earl Grey tea made from scratch. I hope you enjoy."
Kakashi said as he left the room. It seemed the other servants had already eaten. Zoey and Whiskers were the only ones in the room. Eating their breakfast in silence. She did enjoy her tea and food as it was simply delicious. After she was done she patted her mouth with a soft napkin.